Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nfl.com Fantasy Playoff Challenge

ACW

http://challengegames.nfl.com/playoffchallenge/leagues/8985?icampaign

PW=Hail!

The fantasy points accumulated by each player during a playoff week is multiplied by the number of consecutive weeks in which the player has been on your roster.

For example: A user selects Tom Brady, NE in the Wild Card round. Brady earns 15 fantasy points in the first weekly scoring period therefore the participant is awarded 15 points for the first weekly scoring period. If NE advances to the Divisional Round and the participant selects to keep Brady on his/her roster for the second consecutive weekly scoring period, and Brady earns 20 fantasy points in his Divisional Playoff game, the participant will earn 40 points for the second consecutive weekly scoring period (20 x 2 = 40). Those 40 points will be added to the 15 points earned in the first weekly scoring period for a two-week total of 55 points (15 + 40 = 55).

In addition, a user can select Tom Brady, NE in the Wild Card round even if the New England Patriots have a bye into the Divisional Round. In this case, the user would not earn any points for the Wild Card round, but would then be eligible to earn double points in the Divisional round, since Brady was on the team's roster for two (2) weekly scoring periods.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Lineups can be set now.

---------- Post added January-2nd-2012 at 10:10 AM ----------

---------- Post added January-2nd-2012 at 10:19 AM ----------

I'm in as the Fredericksburg Greyhounds.

You get 6 points in week 1 if you pick a player/defense with a bye in week 1 and then 2x points in week 2. Also, last year it let you pick the same guy more than once and the rules did NOT say you could not do that, so I did. However, I got 0 points for the second entry. So anyways, be careful with that....not sure if they have fixed that or not.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived