Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Omen for the Giants

fuji869

I'll be a Giants fan next week so we can finally stop hearing about the "Dream Team" still having life.

If the Jets & Eagles win next week, it will definitely make for an exciting Week 17 for NFC East teams. NFL couldn't ask for a better last week if that's true.

I'm biased, but out of the 3 NFCE teams that potentially can get in it, I would think Philly has the chance to be the most dangerous in the playoffs, if only marginally over Dallas & NYG.

Also, Skins not having Grossman play for 4 games might have hurt their playoff chances this year as well. When you look back on it, those games plus the 2 Dallas games that they HAD, and they're leading this division. Amazing.

;8757714']It is going to make me sick if the Giants lose to the Jets and the Eagles beat the Cowboys. If the Eagles win the division' date=' I'm going to puke. The Giants must win!![/quote']

Think what an exciting week that would be for the last week though. Too bad Skins didn't win 1 or 2 more to put themselves in it as well. That would be incredible to have all four teams playing each other the last week with a chance for any of them to win it.

Philly ... maybe.

New York ... maybe.

Dallas will not be looking for a new coach.

I would think if Dallas loses out and doesn't make the playoffs, it will be a bigger choke than any of their other Decembers and, IMO, should be reason for dumping JG. I think Dallas is going to win the East though, so probably doesn't matter.

I would think if Dallas loses out and doesn't make the playoffs, it will be a bigger choke than any of their other Decembers and, IMO, should be reason for dumping JG. I think Dallas is going to win the East though, so probably doesn't matter.

Still, don't think he will be fired. JG is Jerry's coach for the next few years.

This is a team who wasn't supposed to be very good this year. Rookie RT, LG shifting to RG, Undrafted Center starting, New Safety, cutting your RB, WR, RG, DE .... only signing 1 free agent ... most people picked this team to finish 3rd or 4th in the NFC East. Not a bad year for us.

I highly doubt Jerry hired Garrett, allowed him to make drastic changes and then fires him after 1 season. That's just not that smart to me.

Dallas is headed in the right direction. They are not an elite team in the NFL, but IMO are a solid corner and another top notch pass rusher away from being there.

Philly ain't making the playoffs.

Even if they do, they will get stomped.

This is why they're called the dream (small "d") team! To let us fans dream! If somehow they make it to the playoffs, I think they could/would beat either of the two wild card teams. And, TBH, every other team (including GB) has weaknesses on their team, so who knows after that.

Excuse me while I pour myself another tall one.

This is why they're called the dream (small "d") team! To let us fans dream! If somehow they make it to the playoffs, I think they could/would beat either of the two wild card teams. And, TBH, every other team (including GB) has weaknesses on their team, so who knows after that.

Excuse me while I pour myself another tall one.

You think the Eagles can beat the Saints/Falcons or the Lions?

No matter who wins the NFC East, they will make it to the second round. Neither the Falcons or Lions will be able to handle what will be coming for them.
This may be true, but no way they win in 2 of Superdome/Candlestick/Lambeau.

Why can't they? Dallas won in San Fran and NY should've. Green Bay lost to Kansas City ... and has squeaked by a few wins .... The Saints defense is average. It's not likely to happen, but it very well could.
Could, but unlikely. Green Bay lost AT KC, and Rodgers isn't Favre.

Archived