Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

I love that they sent a fax. I wonder if they are still using thermal

Also, I wonder if they had trouble sending it. Can you picture the North Korean guy cussing and kicking the machine after getting numerous feed errors?

Most frustrating is when some dummy answers the fax line.

South Korea keeps answering the fax....that is a funny thought

North Korea's Kim Jong-un 'was very drunk' when ordering executions

The North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was "very drunk" when he ordered the recent execution of two aides close to his uncle Jang Song-thaek, reports say.

According to the Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun, the pair questioned an order from the dictator to hand over control of a business to the military. Sources told the newspaper Kim was "upset" when they said they needed to check with "Director Jang" first.

The leader's uncle, who was removed from power and killed as part of a recent high-profile purge, was head of the ruling Workers' Party administrative department.

His close aides, first deputy director Ri Ryong-ha and another deputy Jang Su-gil, were among the first prominent figures to be executed in late November.

According the Yomiuri’s source, Kim was "very drunk" when he ordered they be killed.

Click on the link for the full article

I love that they sent a fax. I wonder if they are still using thermal

Also, I wonder if they had trouble sending it. Can you picture the North Korean guy cussing and kicking the machine after getting numerous feed errors?

I bet they are still using that slick paper that curls up and is half illegible.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03/22156917-kim-jong-uns-executed-uncle-was-eaten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report

Kim Jong Un's executed uncle was eaten alive by 120 hungry dogs: report

By Eric Baculinao and Alexander Smith, NBC News

BEIJING -- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle was stripped naked, thrown into a cage, and eaten alive by a pack of ravenous dogs, according to a newspaper with close ties to China's ruling Communist Party.

Jang Song Thaek, who had been considered Kim's second-in-command, was executed last month after being found guilty of "attempting to overthrow the state," North Korea’s state-run news agency reported.

The official North Korean account on Dec. 12 did not specify how Jang was put to death.

Hong Kong-based pro-Beijing newspaper Wen Wei Po reported that Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by 120 hunting hounds which had been starved for five days.

Click the link for the rest.

Holy crap.

Haven't starving dogs been known to eat their dead owners?

There was a kid in Silver Spring who was killed by his...shocker...pit bulls a few years ago. IIRC they started to eat him.

(Remember this because when the news broke, had several conversations with folks about getting killed by dogs. I expressed that I didn't see how it was possible. Was delivering pizzas at the time and about a week later I found out real quick how it was possible when I was attacked by a customers...shocker...pit bull. Had to literally beat the damn thing off with the pizzas. Fun times. The **** owner just stood there screaming. But hey, she gave me a $10 tip so alls well that ends well.)

There was a kid in Silver Spring who was killed by his...shocker...pit bulls a few years ago. IIRC they started to eat him.

(Remember this because when the news broke, had several conversations with folks about getting killed by dogs. I expressed that I didn't see how it was possible. Was delivering pizzas at the time and about a week later I found out real quick how it was possible when I was attacked by a customers...shocker...pit bull. Had to literally beat the damn thing off with the pizzas. Fun times. The **** owner just stood there screaming. But hey, she gave me a $10 tip so alls well that ends well.)

It's not the breed its the ownnneeeerrrrr! Leave pitbulls alllooooooonnnneeeee

120 dogs? How would there be room for that many to center on one person? Sorry for you all STARVING dogs from rows 3 to 9, you'll have to wait for fat face to have another family member brutally executed.

I like how they use the word "starving". Sure know the power of starvation, huh fat b****?

This kid is pissing me off. Boy would I love to see them get their asses bombed to oblivion. Bomb 'em during prime time, when there aren't any good sports on. I'll get a 6 pack and a bottle of bourbon and exclaim something like "ooo baby, bet that hurt!" every time there's an explosion.

I want to see the expressions on NK prisoners' faces when they eat their first strip of bacon. Yeah.

It's remarkable how these despots are able to raise little bitty sociopaths. I mean, that's really impressive. I wonder if there is a best practices newsletter for raising your very own sociopath that all these assholes subscribe to. It has to be difficult

I'm picturing a Cosmopolitan type magazine "Sociopath Weekly"

"This months tip, what to do when your 3 year old asks for a puppy! (Buy him one then slit it open with a carving knife and let its warm blood spray on your child as he screams in terror. Full article p. 67)"

"Decorating ideas devoid of color or warmth! Get that grey on black nursery ready for your little monster!"

"Terrible teens: how to deal with your child's attitude problem when execution isn't an option"

• Like 1

And to think, I had hope with this kid. Remember him coming in right after his stupid dad died, saying the right things? Then hiccups started happening, then it got good to him.

Now he's a murderous psychopath overseeing a persistent overload of crimes against humanity. The biggest **** face on Earth. He needs a visit from Lorraina Bobbit.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

http://gawker.com/watch-dennis-rodmans-bizarre-screaming-meltdown-on-c-1496173045

Watch Dennis Rodman's Bizarre, Screaming Meltdown on CNN

While in North Korea to play basketball for Kim Jong Un's birthday, Dennis Rodman took some time out his schedule to (drunkenly?) scream and rant at CNN's Chris Cuomo. It's... something.

Cuomo set Rodman off by asking about Kenneth Bae—the American imprisoned in North Korea on vague charges—and whether Rodman would use his close relationship with Kim to push for Bae's release.

A partial transcript:

"The one thing about politics, Kenneth Bae did one thing. If you understand — if you understand what Kenneth Bae did," Rodman said. "Do you understand what he did? In this country?"

"What did he do?" Cuomo said. "you tell me."

"You tell me," Rodman said. "You tell me. Why is he held captive?"

Then Rodman lost his mind.

He screamed about sacrifice. He accused Cuomo of not having anything at stake. He said he didn't give a "rat's ass" what the CNN host thought, all while pointing his cigar at the camera. Eventually, he settled down and let the much calmer Charles Smith explain the player's "non-political" stance to Cuomo, but not before yelling for a solid two minutes or so.

Elsewhere in the interview, Rodman described Kim as his friend. "I love my friend," he said. "[Kim] is my friend."

A few highlights from what I see on the documentary

- technology is seeping in illegally, lot of people smuggle and participate in illegal markets

- very few people are actually brainwashed and believe what the govt says to a T 

- North Korean laws are slowly starting to loosen up, as long as the offenses are not political. 

There's a lot of hidden camera footage of people arguing with soldiers and other NK authority figures. This would have been unthinkable a few years ago, but you can start to see change slowly take place. 

The documentary mentioned a lot that social change would be brought through the seeping of new forms of media through smuggling. I think the most startling thing I saw was the blatant lack of obedience. This woman was just talking back to a soldier, demanding to see his stars. And this woman runs an illegal bus service. Until a few years ago, it was also illegal for women to wear pants in North Korea, but these women were wearing pants, talking back to security guards. They are not scared anymore. You could also see some of the soldiers get pissed off at Kim because they thought he was too young. This is a big factor in Korean society, where you show reverence towards old people and not some 30 or 29 year old who just got power. 

Of course, the regime is fighting to stay in power, the documentary mentioned that there are house-to-house searches for illegal DVD's. There are also mass purges of disloyal aides. And of course, everything that happened in the Arab Spring cant' happen in NK, because there isn't enough social media there to organize mass protests. 

The documentary was very optimistic about change but you have to understand that the NK regime is still in control, even if the elite are pissed off and demanding "basic human rights". Kim seem to like the status quo right now and he doesn't intend to give up power anytime soon, even if his own people are starving. Yes, there are changes going on, and the documentary says that these are seeds that will help set up a potential revolution. I hope this is the case.