Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Gameday Thread--Swat the Gnats

Jumbo

Stallworth so looks the part of a big time receiver. I would like to see him get more looks and be back next year.

He's looked okay the last few games, but to me, he looks like exactly what he is: a mediocre veteran depth receiver with speed forced into a bigger role on a bad team.

Stallworth so looks the part of a big time receiver. I would like to see him get more looks and be back next year.

He's looked okay the last few games, but to me, he looks like exactly what he is: a mediocre veteran depth receiver with speed forced into a bigger role on a bad team.

I hear you but, he catches the tough balls and most thrown his way......To lazy to pull it up, but I bet he has caught more thrown to him than most of our WR's?

I agree Conn, I think though he is better than I thought and is worth bringing back. I am however more impressed week to week with Gaffney.

I hear you but, he catches the tough balls and most thrown his way......To lazy to pull it up, but I bet he has caught more thrown to him than most of our WR's?

if you were right about that, I'd bet its the product of being a savvy veteran taking advantage of lesser coverage. He's been good, but its not like he's targeted like crazy, either, other than last game. Most lightly targeted veterans around the league have a high catch% I'd bet.

Archived