Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Expendables 2 Trailer

Pick6

I don't know why his name was included in the trailer, but it is Liam Hemsworth, who is relatively unknown, and not Chris Hemsworth, who played Thor. I thought it was the second when I first saw the trailer, but once I checked IMDb I stood corrected.

Are you F'ing kidding me?! Yeah it is. That shotgun will change your life.

Yes! Terry Crews' scene with the automatic shotgun is one of the greatest action scenes ever, just crushing and it booms on surround sound. My brother and I watched that scene four times in a row with the volume on full blast.

Yes! Terry Crews' scene with the automatic shotgun is one of the greatest action scenes ever, just crushing and it booms on surround sound. My brother and I watched that scene four times in a row with the volume on full blast.

That shotgun is an AA-12.

The first one was freaking sweet. turn your brain off and lets blow **** up kinda awesome

EXACTLY!!!

I absolutely CAN'T STAND when people are so critical of these kind of films. yes, the plot is probably cheesy and predictable. Yes, the chemistry between characters might not be the greatest.

But this is not a film that wants you to go into deep thought after the credits roll. This movie is about bullets and explosions. PERIOD. So just sit back, relax, and enjoy the the big explosions. You know what you're getting into when you sit down to watch a movie like this, so just enjoy it for what it is. Everybody is a friggin' critic...stfu.

Let me tell you how I really feel though ;)

Michael Bay might as well direct this

You don't think the story line is weak enough already?

As for the first movie, it mainly focuses on making loud noises while showing things/people getting destroyed via explosion, fire, bullets, or large knives. It's an action movie that doesn't feel the need to explain itself to you. Why are they making the choices they make? **** you, that's why! My best description of the plot is "super mario for violent adults".

It's a great movie to watch when you need to give your brain a breather.

Archived