Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR Stevie Johnson: "Good-as-Gone" in Buffalo; Should We?!? (Mods: Please "Do Yo' Thang" ---WE DID :)

OlufemiBiz

I am confused....It seems people don't want him, because of his character.

Did he do something outside the Plaxico thing that I am not aware of?

Not saying I want him, because I don't watch him enough. He has talent, but is he another Desean/TO?

Not that I particularly want him, but has he had some controversy I've missed?

Hail.

Ahhh, idk if i would call it controversy...he reminds me a little of Braylon Edwards. He has a big mouth and has a big game but he has a lot of drops. I can remember the ones he had against the Jets this year and the big one against Pitt last year. Just think we can find someone better than him. But dont get me wrong he has a lot of talent!

I am confused....It seems people don't want him, because of his character.

Did he do something outside the Plaxico thing that I am not aware of?

Not saying I want him, because I don't watch him enough. He has talent, but is he another Desean/TO?

I think his so-called "character issues" are extremely overblown. He did the Plaxico thing and then blamed God for one of his dropped TD passes. I think he's more just kind of dumb than a malcontent, lol

He dropped a touchdown last year and Tweeted " how you gonna do me like that God? " God makes him drop passes apparently so I'd avoid him.

He was frustrated and embarrassed. I've heard tons of people blame 'god' when they are in despair. Not a big deal to me at all. I would love to have this guy.

He was frustrated and embarrassed. I've heard tons of people blame 'god' when they are in despair. Not a big deal to me at all. I would love to have this guy.

People who are in despair about circumstances beyone their control sometimes blame God. Catching a perfectly thrown ball should have been within his "grasp".

No. He has pretty unreliable hands and he's no better than what we have.

Yeah, I'm not sure if he is a substatial upgrade to Gaffney considering the price he will command.

However, I think it is almost a given we are going to spend big FA dollars on a WR this offseason. Unfortunately, none of them are worth it.

Once the season ends we will have a pretty good idea about the guys that will be avail.

Way too early yet, and BR is not reliable.

This is wierd. The person who created the BR article, actually just took a pic of the espn article and posted it on BR.

Its actuall an ESPN article that never says Johnson is "Good as gone"

This thread should just be titled: "I want Stevie Johnson and he may be a FA this year...Thoughts?"

Then get NNT'd

These posts make it seem like no one has seen the guy play. He had a great game with REVIS covering him. That happens next to never. He is a good route runner, with good speed, and play making ability. He drops one TD pass and everyone deems him satan? I don't get it.

Archived