Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Madden League: Season 2: Limited spots available

Lavarleap56

Season 1 is complete and it was alot of fun and congrats to " TheRealBigRich" who can win the madden super bowl but cant post a new thread :)..

Season 2 is in the offseason and preparing for the draft and we have limited spots availble ( 5-6) for new owners. Im posting this in the stadium because alot of people where interested before but we were full at the time. Let me know if your interested, thanks.

on xbox360..

Season 1 is complete and it was alot of fun and congrats to " TheRealBigRich" who can win the madden super bowl but cant post a new thread :)..

Season 2 is in the offseason and preparing for the draft and we have limited spots availble ( 5-6) for new owners. Im posting this in the stadium because alot of people where interested before but we were full at the time. Let me know if your interested, thanks.

I want to do this. Is this xbox live or ps3?

I'm in...what do I need to do now?

You need to make a account ( for free) on xtreme-football.net. You join the league by clicking on the league tab from the homepage then league name " xtreme madden" then search and you will see a green join arrow to the right. The league homepage is xtreme-football.net/xm and you can see what teams are available by clicking the members tab ( raiders,texans are taken). let me know once your signed up and a team you would like and ill assign it to you. I have paid everything so im not asking for money or anything so dont pay attention to any of that.

I just signed up. Can i be the skins?

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 06:16 PM ----------

Gt - dtcmayor

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

Actually, count me out. I just read the rules. I dont know if I could process all of those into real time. FB dives can only be run by a FB? Half the **** in the rules I have never even heard of. Sorry.

Im not a "cheeser" but I bump pretty much every play. Not cheating one bit, its a strategy. I know its your league, and your rules, but I honestly wouldnt know of im breaking one or six per game because I just try and win.

I just signed up. Can i be the skins?

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 06:16 PM ----------

Gt - dtcmayor

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

Actually, count me out. I just read the rules. I dont know if I could process all of those into real time. FB dives can only be run by a FB? Half the **** in the rules I have never even heard of. Sorry.

Im not a "cheeser" but I bump pretty much every play. Not cheating one bit, its a strategy. I know its your league, and your rules, but I honestly wouldnt know of im breaking one or six per game because I just try and win.

rules are only to counter the common glitch cheese gimmicks like comming out in 5 wide audible down to strong close with banks at hb ect.

we just try and keep it fair and fun for everyone involved.

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 11:39 PM ----------

I'm interested in playing as well. I registered for the site, could I take the Bears?

GT-ian818

cool, bears are yours.

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 11:42 PM ----------

I'm interested in playing as well. I registered for the site, could I take the Bears?

GT-ian818

let me know when you joined the league on the site so i can assign the bears to you.

Yeah, thats a cheap move, but I dont even use banks as a PR. I use Moss. But I use a FAR formation sometimes, with Helu and Hightower and ill run a FB dive with Hightower and by those rules, its illegal. If I catch someone with a defensive formation with three DBS and I have a 4 wr set, I use hurry up, and they can call a time out if they want to stop it. Sometimes I run a goalline sweep on first down if they keep stacking 9 on the line. I dont do that gay ass onside kick that works everytime but I also much more confident on making a 4th and 6 than kicking a field goal.

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 06:57 PM ----------

Also, if someone tries that running before the ball is snapped on an extra point and goes offsides, then i accept the penalty and with the one yard advantage, ill go for the two pt conversion, which is also a violation. But that play makes sense in every aspect of the game and in real life.

Yeah, thats a cheap move, but I dont even use banks as a PR. I use Moss. But I use a FAR formation sometimes, with Helu and Hightower and ill run a FB dive with Hightower and by those rules, its illegal. If I catch someone with a defensive formation with three DBS and I have a 4 wr set, I use hurry up, and they can call a time out if they want to stop it. Sometimes I run a goalline sweep on first down if they keep stacking 9 on the line. I dont do that gay ass onside kick that works everytime but I also much more confident on making a 4th and 6 than kicking a field goal.

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 06:57 PM ----------

Also, if someone tries that running before the ball is snapped on an extra point and goes offsides, then i accept the penalty and with the one yard advantage, ill go for the two pt conversion, which is also a violation. But that play makes sense in every aspect of the game and in real life.

You could go for it on 4th and 6 as long as you are on your opponents side of the 50. And you cant do the running before the ball is snapped (thats exactly the type of game play we want to prevent in this league) on FG attempts so you wouldn't have to worry about getting an offsides penalty and going for two.

The reason we play in leagues is to avoid playing games against people who go for it on 4th and 20 on their own 5 and quitting when they dont make it. Or running the same play over and over. We like to play games like they are played on Sunday without the glitches the game has every season. So we set up rules to keep arguments down to a minimum. Had a great first season!

bump for those that were interested in a PS3 league.. http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?360344-****madden-12-online-franchise-(ps3)****

---------- Post added December-16th-2011 at 06:39 AM ----------

spot might come open with a good team so hit me up if your interested.

---------- Post added December-16th-2011 at 06:38 AM ----------

spot might come open with a good team so hit me up if your interested.

Archived