Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TheLandryHat.com: Rob Ryan, Your Defense Sucks!

Califan007

http://thelandryhat.com/2011/12/12/rob-ryan-your-defense-sucks/

Rob-Ryan1-150x150.jpg

Let me repeat that in case it’s edited - Rob Ryan, your defense SUCKS! Don’t think so? Let me use just one stat: Only 2 times in Dallas Cowboys history have the Cowboys lost a game when leading by 12 points or more in the 4th quarter – This year 3 TIMES! - One more time for emphasis… 3 times just this year! For this game’s suckage, pick your poison - DeMarcus Ware’s two offsides at extremely critical points - Frank Walker’s holding penalty – Giants receivers wide open way down field – or – The final score of this freakin game! And, I’m sure I’m missing something..

[...]Maybe some of our defensive players are not half as good as we’ve been led to believe. Perhaps It’s not Rob Ryan’s fault at all. It may be our talent evaluation. I can believe that, judging by what I’ve seen, even under Wade Phillips. Regardless, it’s Rob’s defense now and it sucks.

Why are we constantly falling apart? Why do we have sooo many holes? This is the Dallas- freakin- Cowboys! (I think he just answered his own question lol :D )...

Now for this weeks POINTS and OBSERVATIONS:

-Rob Ryan’s defense sucks!

-I love Tony Romo sits to pee, but he may really be becoming Danny White after all.

-Strike that, instead I will say this with complete assurance: If Tony Romo sits to pee was a New York Jet, he would have already won a Superbowl.

-Icing Dan Bailey seems to work and everyone we play will do it until it doesn’t.

-It’s an unofficial stat, but constant ‘brain farts’ means it’s a good chance your team is not very good.

-Rob Ryan’s defense Sucks…wait, did I say that already?

I can't be bothered to read the article. I'm too mesmerized by Ryan's luscious locks blowing in the wind.

barf.

I swear if he spent half the time on his defense as he does on his hair, it would probably be better. What a family of fat tools. It's like a bad Hollywood movie with one actor playing all the characters of one family in fat suits.

fatties2_large.jpg

---------- Post added December-12th-2011 at 12:15 PM ----------

It was good to see Ware called for being offside last night. He is continually in the neutral zone and they never seem to call it.

Agreed, it's ridiculous how much he is offside. I'd say it has a lot to do with his sack total.

---------- Post added December-12th-2011 at 12:15 PM ----------

It was good to see Ware called for being offside last night. He is continually in the neutral zone and they never seem to call it.

Agreed, it's ridiculous how much he is offside. I'd say it has a lot to do with his sack total.

Agreed, and he jumps the snap more than anyone I've ever seen play the position, yet he almost NEVER gets whistled for it.

Pretty early in his career he got called for it a lot, but when you'd go back and look at the videos he actually just times it perfectly and has an unbelievably fast first step. I can't speak for last night as I haven't watched the replays, but in general he gets called offsides when he's not FAR more often than the reverse.

No way man. The Skins game we didn't see coming. The Giants game, EVERY Dallas fan, knew we were going to lose.

Every Dallas fan except THESE guys :ols:...when the Cowboys went up by 12 points, the following could be heard:

Haha. That's game.
Hello NFC East!!!!!!!!!!!!
OVER ....thank you Tony Romo sits to pee for playing in a big game and delivering.
thats game. good bounce back game by garrett, thought he called a very good game.
THE GIANT KILLER!!!!! wooohooooooooooooo!!!
eli needs to go to the sidelines & suck on his thumb like the baby he is.
Can we put an end to this "Eli Manning is having an MVP season" garbage...
From one of the worst teams in the league the middle of last season to the division title the next.
Is it still December?
Barring something catastrophic and foolish, this game is over.

There were a few level-headed Cowboys fans, though ;):

Why is everybody acting like the game is over??????
It'd take a pretty disastrous collapse.
Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm the 2011 Dallas Cowboys.

Every Dallas fan except THESE guys :ols:...when the Cowboys went up by 12 points, the following could be heard:

My apologies good sir. I meant though, the REAL Cowboy fans. Those are just the poser band wagoners :).

I was with several friends I even had one of my good friends leave the house after the touchdown ...

This is fact is how it went down'

"Dude, where are you going?"

"I can't do this again. We all know Eli will make a dramatic comeback, the defense will choke and we will go into prevent!"

..... Blocked kick. Phone rings ... "I (Enter several curse words here) Told you!!!!"

My apologies good sir. I meant though, the REAL Cowboy fans. Those are just the poser band wagoners :).

I was with several friends I even had one of my good friends leave the house after the touchdown ...

This is fact is how it went down'

"Dude, where are you going?"

"I can't do this again. We all know Eli will make a dramatic comeback, the defense will choke and we will go into prevent!"

..... Blocked kick. Phone rings ... "I (Enter several curse words here) Told you!!!!"

Good Lord, you guys sound like Redskins fans! It's eerie.

I hate to say it, but I had the same reaction last week with the Jets. When we were up 16-13 I had a buddy tell me we might win this. I simply said "Wait for it." God, sometimes I hate being right.

Good Lord, you guys sound like Redskins fans! It's eerie.

I hate to say it, but I had the same reaction last week with the Jets. When we were up 16-13 I had a buddy tell me we might win this. I simply said "Wait for it." God, sometimes I hate being right.

It's the fact that neither of our teams have been relevant for 10+ years, don't know to close games and just don't seem to give a rats you know what about winning!

The culture of winning in Dallas and Washington doesn't matter like it used to. It's sickening!

Archived