Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you mind losing to the Giants?

andyburd

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I could care less about the Cowboys as they could care less about the Redskins. I'd rather watch the Cowboys lose bad in the playoffs anyways. It would be sweet.

I'm focusing on my team's future and want to lose out to be in the best position in each round to improve this team once and for all. Screw the Giants or the Cowboys. I hope they battle to the death.

Don't care really. I'm glad the DogKillers are going nowhere. Giants or Dallas? I shrug my shoulders and yawn.

The interesting thing will be to see whether or not one of them runs the table and gets to 10 wins. In the history of the NFL since the merger, the NFC East Champion has been the only one to have won at least 10 games in a season (not counting 82 due to the strike...but the Skins compensated by posting the best record in football). While the AFC South shares the distinction, they've only been around since 2002. The NFC East has been doing it for 41 seasons. It will be tough to extend it to 42.

It won't bother me - obviously, guaranteed of another losing season, at this point it really doesn't matter. I'd rather see the Giants win the division than the Cowboys for sure, and yeah, like it or not we are playing for a draft pick at this point.

I still hope we beat the Vikings, cause I'll be at the game.

I don't care. It's nice to beat the Giants and it's nice to have a great position in a QB heavy draft.

This season is over and after so much failure my emotional connection to the team that absolutely ruins my day if we lose has died. If we lose I'm fine and if we win I'm fine. I don't get excited or down based on the scoreboard anymore, for this year at least.

Win out. Let Dallas and NY fight it out for the division.

BTW. Your poll doesnt make much sense.

This. Both teams will get their heads stomped in once the playoffs start, anyway. Won't make much difference.

We have to concentrate on our own stuff. Let them play for supremacy in a rotten division. It'll make that New Year's Day game at the Medowlands more interesting, anyway.

I don't like to lose. Seeing as though the Redskins beat the Giants this season already, I expect them to do it again- even if it's on the road in a tough Met Life Stadium. Forget all that hogwash about losing to secure a top five pick in the draft. Hell, the Redskins could always trade up. They should just do what they have to do to get better, which should always be the measurement for playing football. And if they win, so be it. They should want to.

Heck ya lose out, so we can draft a good QB, Indy, the 1997 Spurs, and 2002 Cavs didn't mind losing out, look what it, could, do for them. Their fans forgave those seasons efforts, it allowed for better times down the road..I'm not about to witness a pride moment where we win out, get stuck in a position where theres no value at QB where we're at we draft some bust at another position and were right back at square one..Cmon people 2 playoff wins in 20 years. Think about it..

Heck ya lose out, so we can draft a good QB, Indy, the 1997 Spurs, and 2002 Cavs didn't mind losing out, look what it, could, do for them. Their fans forgave those seasons efforts, it allowed for better times down the road..I'm not about to witness a pride moment where we win out, get stuck in a position where theres no value at QB where we're at we draft some bust at another position and were right back at square one..Cmon people 2 playoff wins in 20 years. Think about it..

We'll be fine. There are plenty of good quarterbacks coming out of the universities this year and we can always trade up for a better spot.

You always play to win ball games. Even Andrew Luck, who's at the center of this "losing out" nonsense even said it's pathetic.

Who Cares if the Cowboys make the playoffs, we all know they aren't going to win the superbowl so either they get a crappier draft pick, or they don't make the playoffs. As long as the Redskins play entertaining football the last 3 weeks and lose in the end like yesterday, I'm more than happy with losing the last 3 games and picking at least 4th in the draft.

I'm torn... But I look at it this way:

If the skins need a win and a Cowboys win in order for the Skins to get into the playoffs, I will still root against the Cowboys...

Wow. Really?? You'd exchange a Redskins chance to go to the Super Bowl for seeing the Cowboys lose in the regular season? I mean i understand rooting against the Cowboys in ALL OTHER situations. But if its a direct causation of the Redskins making the playoffs situation, I'm rooting for the Cowboys.

Archived