Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Park: Injury Report - Week 14

Mark The Homer

Looks like LL will be out again....

I don't think you can even franchise this guy at this point. You can't trust him to be on the field. It's tough, because you want this team to start paying it's own and building from within.... oye.

Does anyone know what's going on with Chris Neild?

Shocker.

Does anyone know what's going on with Chris Neild?

Neild was on the field during a TV timeout last week... He and Scott. Then they subbed them out for Bowen/Carriker right before they came back from break.

Yea, i have no idea what we are going to do with him. He hasn't played much at all the last 2 years..

This is the truth. As much as I like Landry, what are we supposed to do with him? I've given him the benefit of the doubt more times than I can count, but he just can't get healthy. I'm not in the boat that thinks he sucks, but I don't know how it would be to the team's advantage to keep him around.

Why didn't he go ahead and have the surgery this season instead of letting it linger? Now, he'll probably have to have it during the OS which could put his return around mid season 2012. He'd lose yet another possible 6 games with the team. Something about this injury doesn't make sense to me.

Neild was on the field during a TV timeout last week... He and Scott. Then they subbed them out for Bowen/Carriker right before they came back from break.

Yes, but what does that have to do with being listed as a non-football injury? He didn't practice Wednesday and there was just a "dash" in the spot for yesterday.

Dont expect to see him again this season..

---------- Post added December-9th-2011 at 06:16 PM ----------

This is the truth. As much as I like Landry, what are we supposed to do with him? I've given him the benefit of the doubt more times than I can count, but he just can't get healthy. I'm not in the boat that thinks he sucks, but I don't know how it would be to the team's advantage to keep him around.

Why didn't he go ahead and have the surgery this season instead of letting it linger? Now, he'll probably have to have it during the OS which could put his return around mid season 2012. He'd lose yet another possible 6 games with the team. Something about this injury doesn't make sense to me.

I wont go into to much detail but these leg issues will be chronic issues and only get worse going forward.

Archived