Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shots fired on VT Campus

RedskinFeathers

If he is in a car driving to CBurg he is off campus and the reports at Squires and the PAB were incorrect. It would make no sense that he would have gone from the Cage to Squires without people spotting him, police clamping down very quick

Yeah ... I think the current view is that the Squires report was false.

I'm gonna guess that the second victim was "carjacked" and the perp drove off in the stolen car prior to the lockdown. Hard to believe the guy is still on campus and somehow at large.

Agree. I'd imagine you have the vast majority of state/local/FBI in the area on the campus now. There is no way he stayed there at all

I'm gonna guess that the second victim was "carjacked" and the perp drove off in the stolen car prior to the lockdown. Hard to believe the guy is still on campus and somehow at large.

That sounds very plausible given the little information we have so far...

---------- Post added December-8th-2011 at 02:42 PM ----------

Man, that's a bit inappropriate right now.

Yeah, that guy should be b2a immediately.

Someone said on twitter that it was a fireman. No idea if that is true tho

---------- Post added December-8th-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

If you are posting on ES I highly doubt you are in danger and I think you Hokie people know that too. What up with VA Tech though...don't want to mistake the school for a Alabama HBCU college

Nice 1st post......:doh:

If you are posting on ES I highly doubt you are in danger and I think you Hokie people know that too. What up with VA Tech though...don't want to mistake the school for a Alabama HBCU college

F.M.B. said to make sure you got a boot to the ass, Jabroni. So, if ya smellalalalalalalalalelll....what The TK......is cookin'.

Blacksburg is one of the best towns I have ever resided in. VT is a beautiful university and great environment.

It's extremely sad that 2 things will come to mind when the city and university are mentioned, and it's a real shame. Because if you ever visit there, if you ever go to Lane Stadium, if you ever stroll around campus on the Drillfield, it's just an amazingly beautiful university that I will never forget

Listen, I have a reputation for being somewhat of a hermit, but even when I went to classes, or walked around town to eat out occasionally back when I was there, I always marveled at what a beautiful town it was. It's just a great college town and it's very sad what happened there today

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2011/dec/07/search-robbery-suspect-radford-ar-1527666/

On 12/07/11 at approximately 11:25 hours officers from the Radford City Police Department responded to the rental office of Gilbert Real Estate on the 600 Block of Calhoun Street in reference to a robbery. Once on scene, officers located employees of Gilbert Real Estate who stated a male had entered the premises armed with a black in color hand gun.

The suspect demanded keys to a staff member’s vehicle when he left the premises. The vehicle is a 2011 white in color Mercedes SUV with Virginia tag # KLF-6778. The offender is described as a college age white male, wearing dark colored clothes and a dark colored baseball style cap.

This subject is believed to be armed and dangerous. Anyone with information in regards to this incident should contact the Radford City Police Department at (540) 731-3627. If you encounter this vehicle please call 911 immediately.

hmmmmm, sounds similar

I've been barricaded in a basement room for over 2 hours. I'm LUCKY to have my computer so I can let people know I'm safe and check police reports. What the **** do you want me to do? Sit here and bite my nails? Let me know how you feel next time you're in this position (which I hope you're not, because even an insensitive ass like you doesn't deserve this).

Still praying for everyone. Swat being sent out to specific places...don't know if they're getting specifically in place, or just for protection.

Also, I have to pee. And I need a xanax or some tequila.

I've been barricaded in a basement room for over 2 hours. I'm LUCKY to have my computer so I can let people know I'm safe and check police reports. What the **** do you want me to do? Sit here and bite my nails? Let me know how you feel next time you're in this position (which I hope you're not, because even an insensitive ass like you doesn't deserve this).

Still praying for everyone. Swat being sent out to specific places...don't know if they're getting specifically in place, or just for protection.

Also, I have to pee. And I need a xanax or some tequila.

Where are you locked down at?

Archived