Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX NFL Sunday -- 2 players to be suspended / 1 Redskin

GaryGreenMonk

Could have been a year suspension. Right now Williams accepted the 4 game suspension but no word if Davis will accept. If Davis appeals the 4 game suspension then he will get a year suspension. The other 9 players that got caught are not in trouble at all since Williams and Davis are repeat offenders the other 9 are nullified.

so.. in the entire league... only these 2 idiots are getting suspended for this because of multiple violations..

sorry.. i know these are 2 of our best guys.. but we have to make an example of one of them. If either of them get caught again, they'll be out for more than a year anyways...

gotta do something.. this is just supreme stupidity.

how did they narrow it down to just 2 being suspended?

was it like those 2 were insanely over the limit like they just smoked an entire brick or something? lol

(btw.. i know there is no limit and its just positive or not.. which is why i'm asking, cause it makes no sense)

2 prior incidents of failing the test gives you a suspension.

That's BS but yet they tell you if it's their 2nd violation lol fail.

How does it not make sense? If they never HAVE a 2nd violation, their name never comes to light. Gives everyone a single mulligan and a chance to not get caught again, before putting their names in the papers. If you're stupid enough to keep doing it, or get caught at least, your name comes out.

Archived