Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to buy an old school Bills jersey?

renaissance

Does anyone know a reputable place online to buy a Thurman Thomas Bills jersey for something cheaper that $200+???

I am looking for a friend and all she has found outside of ebay is the Mitchell & Ness website and NFL.com, where they do have the jersey but it's $275 :(

I don't know anything about old school jerseys, and even less about old school Bills jerseys. Anyone have advice?

My work filter is blocking the link, but googling "Thurman Thomas jersey" returns results for nflshop, amazon, etc. My suggestion would be to stick with one of those reputable sites, rather than eBay. You can get some nice knockoffs cheap on eBay, but you can get hosed too. I've experienced both.

Good luck!

Damn, Mitchell and Ness's website had a black Fri deal where all their jzy's were 100 bucks. Maybe they'll do it again? You could call them and see if they can give you that price if you ask nicely?

Sorry. Good luck!

Was just about to post this. And ren, it wouldn't hurt to try what TheDoyler is saying. That's probably the most reputable site around. I almost pulled the trigger on one of the $100 Joe Theismann (really wanted the Jurgenson one, but didn't have my size) jerseys, myself. Btw, they also have a pretty good selection of hats, hoodies, etc.

Damn, Mitchell and Ness's website had a black Fri deal where all their jzy's were 100 bucks. Maybe they'll do it again? You could call them and see if they can give you that price if you ask nicely?

Sorry. Good luck!

Was just about to post this. And ren, it wouldn't hurt to try what TheDoyler is saying. That's probably the most reputable site around. I almost pulled the trigger on one of the $100 Joe Theismann (really wanted the Jurgenson one, but didn't have my size) jerseys, myself. Btw, they also have a pretty good selection of hats, hoodies, etc.

Thanks guys. I will tell her to give them a call. I actually saw a thread about the sale before I made this one because it came up when I searched ES. Bummer we are a little late :(

Archived