Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why FREESTYLIN why?

THUNDERDOME

Hey dro. Pfffft. Move on undefeated...hahaha

Chiefs, no I don't agree and no, we can't prove the case without videos. The first game, I know how to beat you, but I didn't run those inside runs for big plays like you mention before, because I gave you a chance. You sir ran the same run over and over when it worked to kill the clock (toss right, counter left...same formation) every play in the 2nd and 3rd and didn't give me a chance. No worries though, I know what to do with you next time........ no mercy.........welcome to the playoffs.

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 01:22 PM ----------

Dude when you audible, theres quick pass, deep pass, PA pass, and run

the run audible when im in that strong close formation is a HB Gut run....if i started with a toss, i couldnt audible to to a counter because the gut run IS the other run.......

Youre probably talking about the play where i came out in a pass out of I form twins.....you pinched your line in, so i audibled to a run outside and scored a td.....i saw a hole to the left, and it worked....you were blitzing and bumping most of the game .......and the other game you lost you got ran on for 269 yards...why wouldnt i try to do the same....

Wrong, I don't PA.

Those audibles are standard madden options with each formation, try again

I never bump and run speedy cbs against slow wrs

Not exactly Happy by what im reading in here and im looking into everything. This is taking time away from what i was working on ( league site, new forums) so this kind of stuff effects everyone but id rather hear and deal with it than nobody say anything to me.

1. First and foremost i need people to understand that while you may not be posting in the stadium, Tailgate or any of the main forums your still posting on extremeskins so lets chill on all the profanity eventhough its filterd it still looks bad. I had this forum created when we first started going with the league and i dont want issues to arrise from it and create more work for people.

2. Freestylin- i like you dude and when your chill you add a good element to the league BUT when you get questioned you blow up on people and the vibe gets bad quick. Right now you have 2 losses ( pats,Chiefs) and im aware you quit in both of them and im sure you know that doesnt look good and its in spite of the rules.

3. Browns vs Raiders i heard some of the same compliants and had blow ups in the forums as well.

Im not going to label your gameplay in terms of play selection, defensive strat, offensive strat and say your glitching or cheating without proof, I will label your going for it on 4th down and quiting as described in the above posts as against the league rules and a issue that needs to be resolved and will be.

Thunders right about the audible run in the strong close formation being a HB dive week but even if it was a counter i have no issue with that. A sim league is suppose to cut down on the cheese and glitching that occurs in online ranked games and make it a more realistic expirience. As a player if you can figure out what the defense is in and get to a play that gives you a chance of success than i dont have a issue with it as long as your not audibling down from 5 wide to strong close to get banks as a rb ect. Coming out in Strong close and watching a defense come out in cover 2,cover 3, bunching the dline i would probably go to a counter game as well because its smart football not a glitch. Rules are there for balance and knowing you can play without worrying about qb sneaks going for 99 yard tds ect lol not to make players dumb. The NFL has QBS that audible at the line all the time to get their offense in a better play so hard for me to tell people they cant do it. As far as defense goes i dont care what you run in madden, if its not a glitch their is a way to defense it.

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 08:36 PM ----------

continue discussion here if you wish:

http://s3.excoboard.com/Extrememadden go to extreme madden vent thread.. still building this site.

Hey dro. Pfffft. Move on undefeated...hahaha

Chiefs, no I don't agree and no, we can't prove the case without videos. The first game, I know how to beat you, but I didn't run those inside runs for big plays like you mention before, because I gave you a chance. You sir ran the same run over and over when it worked to kill the clock (toss right, counter left...same formation) every play in the 2nd and 3rd and didn't give me a chance. No worries though, I know what to do with you next time........ no mercy.........welcome to the playoffs.

bruh this really has nothing to do with that.. if you have problems with the way he played then post the vids.. thunder has no problem posting them so it already looks bad for you.. not to mention you quit already twice.. at least taking the beating like a MAN.

I am going to go through this thread and get all the right information and weigh in on this however for me there is one thing that sticks out

2. Freestylin- i like you dude and when your chill you add a good element to the league BUT when you get questioned you blow up on people and the vibe gets bad quick. Right now you have 2 losses ( pats,Chiefs) and im aware you quit in both of them and im sure you know that doesnt look good and its in spite of the rules.

That right there shows the lack of respect you have for the league to me.

Archived