Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why FREESTYLIN why?

THUNDERDOME

Going for it on 4th and 3, 4th and 4, 4th and 5, and 4th and 7.......

oh yea and they were ALL on YOUR side of the field......and in the 1st quarter!

In case you needed a reminder:

FOURTH DOWN RULES:

You can go for it on 4th down:

-Anytime you across the 50 yard line UNLESS up by eight. MUST kick FG, if not in FG range or too much wind you can go for it (but do not always make excuses to go for it)

-Anytime in the 4th quarter unless up by 8

-Anytime in Overtime

-Any fourth and goal situation (but do not always abuse this rule even in real life teams will line up for a FG)

-Anytime on 4th and inches IF on or passed opponents 45

-You can fake punt/Fg one time per game. "Faking" is in punt/FG formation. "Going for it" is in an offensive set. That is the distinction

and then the guy QUITS the game in the 3rd quarter........

then he sends me a message saying...."welcome to the playoofs. oh and i didnt cheat i audibole to a different formsation. end of story"

I never said anything or even mentioned ANYTHING about audibles......guilty conscious much?

Talk to me.........

Going for it on 4th and 3, 4th and 4, 4th and 5, and 4th and 7.......

oh yea and they were ALL on YOUR side of the field......and in the 1st quarter!

In case you needed a reminder:

FOURTH DOWN RULES:

-Anytime you across the 50 yard line UNLESS up by eight. MUST kick FG, if not in FG range or too much wind you can go for it (but do not always make excuses to go for it)

-Anytime in the 4th quarter unless up by 8

-Anytime in Overtime

-Any fourth and goal situation (but do not always abuse this rule even in real life teams will line up for a FG)

-Anytime on 4th and inches IF on or passed opponents 45

-You can fake punt/Fg one time per game. "Faking" is in punt/FG formation. "Going for it" is in an offensive set. That is the distinction

and then the guy QUITS the game in the 3rd quarter........

then he sends me a message saying...."welcome to the playoofs. oh and i didnt cheat i audibole to a different formsation. end of story"

I never said anything or even mentioned ANYTHING about audibles......guilty conscious much?

Talk to me.........

sure, I'll talk. but I quit, I can't complain......here goes.....*cracks knuckes...

1. I went for it on 4th downs PAST THE 50.

2. I audible to different formations on no huddle, not the same formation, end of story.

3. that bull**** wheel route your rb runs, but you motion him to get a clearing so the AI doesn't pick it up, ye, nice move there..

4. you were up by 14 points, and when you get the ball, you run tosses and counters, ya, why would I give you an option to run the clock?

5. playing cover 2, like most lame pick 6's ......didn't know people moved that fast unless. oh wait, the **** ppl ***** about on operation sports.........super what? Then had the nerve like you did it your own and do flips into the endzone? child please

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 12:08 AM ----------

sure, I'll talk. but I quit, I can't complain......here goes.....*cracks knuckes...

1. I went for it on 4th downs PAST THE 50.

2. I audible to different formations on no huddle, not the same formation, end of story.

3. that bull**** wheel route your rb runs, but you motion him to get a clearing so the AI doesn't pick it up, ye, nice move there..

4. you were up by 14 points, and when you get the ball, you run tosses and counters, ya, why would I give you an option to run the clock?

5. playing cover 2, like most lame pick 6's ......didn't know people moved that fast unless. oh wait, the **** ppl ***** about on operation sports.........super what? Then had the nerve like you did it your own and do flips into the endzone? child please

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 12:08 AM ----------

1. you were passed the 50 ONCE.....the other 3 were on your own side of the field....

2. i had no complaints about that

3. are you talking about the wheel route where the WIDE RECIEVER went in motion!? that was a computer designed play not MY motion

4. i dont get this....???

5. huh? it was the first play of the game.....so i cant run cover two on the first play? why the hell not????

QUOTE]

here's your answer..

6. It was before the half, I was on the 20 on YOUR SIDE, running a no huddle and you paused and ****ed about me running the same play, complained that I was breaking the rules.. I didn't though, I audible to a different formation, different play. Exactly what my PM said............end of story.

talk to me...........

QUOTE]

here's your answer..

6. It was before the half, I was on the 20 on YOUR SIDE, running a no huddle and you paused and ****ed about me running the same play, complained that I was breaking the rules.. I didn't though, I audible to a different formation, different play. Exactly what my PM said............end of story.

talk to me...........

my complaint was you going for it on 4th down .......had nothing to do with the audibles.....and you KNOW what side of the field you were on....dont try to twist it.....so i guess the other 3 times were ok then right......gtfoh

my complaint was you going for it on 4th down .......had nothing to do with the audibles.....and you KNOW what side of the field you were on....dont try to twist it.....so i guess the other 3 times were ok then right......gtfoh

other 3 times? first it was all of them in the 1st, now it's 3 times and I mentioned it was before the half...hmmm changed up your story, sure it was 3 times on my side and in the 1st quarter?

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 12:28 AM ----------

and no, it wasn't the complaint about going for it on 4th down, your complaint I heard was............umm you're breaking the rules running the same play...........dude, you sure you're telling us the truth?

other 3 times? first it was all of them in the 1st, now it's 3 times and I mentioned it was before the half...hmmm changed up your story, sure it was 3 times on my side and in the 1st quarter?

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 12:28 AM ----------

and no, it wasn't the complaint about going for it on 4th down, your complaint I heard was............umm you're breaking the rules running the same play...........dude, you sure you're telling us the truth?

doesnt matter if its the 1st or 2nd when your on your side of the 50 you PUNT

FOURTH DOWN RULES:

are you really arguing the fact that it was in the 1st or 2nd quarter? it doesnt matter......you still shouldve punted

---------- Post added December-2nd-2011 at 11:34 PM ----------

and this is from the stats on the xm website....................Fourth Down Efficiency 3/5-60%

so my bad it was 5............not 4

3. are you talking about the wheel route where the WIDE RECIEVER went in motion!? that was a computer designed play not MY motion

you did that 1 time, there was 2 times you motioned and snapped before he got set when you noticed I lined up my FS over him and it didn't work again, so you motioned.

4. i dont get this....???

Mix up the play, not just toss right, counter left,,,,,toss right, counter left...........toss right, counter left....maybe a motion to my RB for a pass. 3 plays dude? oh and a 4th that didn't net you much, I formation, pass to TE, overthrown.

5. huh? it was the first play of the game.....so i cant run cover two on the first play? why the hell not????

let's see, my WR was wide open over your zone, I throw to the clear open window, and your CB zips out nowhere and picks for 6....come on man, we all know about the flaw in madden and cover 2. but ok.

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 12:43 AM ----------

doesnt matter if its the 1st or 2nd when your on your side of the 50 you PUNT

FOURTH DOWN RULES:

are you really arguing the fact that it was in the 1st or 2nd quarter? it doesnt matter......you still shouldve punted

---------- Post added December-2nd-2011 at 11:34 PM ----------

and this is from the stats on the xm website....................Fourth Down Efficiency 3/5-60%

so my bad it was 5............not 4

they weren't on my side of the field!!!! jesus ****ing christ, get over it!

you were up by 14 and 21 before the half and you would get the ball back in the 2nd half.......you running the same 3 plays over to kill the clock didn't help.........I had to run them. Wanna talk about breaking the rules? let's go..

OFFENSIVE RULES:

- Use the whole playbook, not just MONEY plays (means plays that always are clutch and will work every time)

they weren't on my side of the field!!!! jesus ****ing christ, get over it!

you were up by 14 and 21 before the half and you would get the ball back in the 2nd half.......you running the same 3 plays over to kill the clock didn't help.........I had to run them. Wanna talk about breaking the rules? let's go..

OFFENSIVE RULES:

- Use the whole playbook, not just MONEY plays (means plays that always are clutch and will work every time)

they were on your side thats why i paused the game the first time.....

and 8/10 passing to 5 different recievers..... i used i form twin, i form normal, strong close, singleback ace, singleback jumbo, shotgun 4 wide, singleback y trips,singleback trips bunch i form tight, shotgun doubles wk .....shall i continue....cmon man/////.........

they were on your side thats why i paused the game the first time.....

and 8/10 passing to 5 different recievers..... i used i form twin, i form normal, strong close, singleback ace, singleback jumbo, shotgun 4 wide, singleback y trips,singleback trips bunch i form tight, shotgun doubles wk .....shall i continue....cmon man/////.........

you are ****ing lying man, wtf

and if you keep pinching the line in ....why would i run it up the middle thats what tosses are for....i run the counter because you man your safety....i try to get you going one way......and then i have speed backs...why wouldnt i try to run it outside......

i will say this.. ive found that with speed backs the toss plays are somewhat money plays.. BUT.. they can be stopped.. just a ***** to stop sometimes... but i wouldnt quit over it.. id try to stop it.

i will say this.. ive found that with speed backs the toss plays are somewhat money plays.. BUT.. they can be stopped.. just a ***** to stop sometimes... but i wouldnt quit over it.. id try to stop it.

and hes got speedy linebackers......

but honestly i didnt do anything different from the first time we played....he had nothing to say then and i took my loss even though i was down 31 10 at the half......

and if you keep pinching the line in ....why would i run it up the middle thats what tosses are for....i run the counter because you man your safety....i try to get you going one way......and then i have speed backs...why wouldnt i try to run it outside......

I only pinched the line when you came out in a single back flex formation. Never on the run.........I'm not that ****ing dumb. ok, now that I think of it, you did run a 2 or 3 more plays,,,,,,,,,still though, you figured out that the other plays didn't work, so you stuck with the 3 clutch plays for the remaing of the 2nd & 3rd quarter..........so ye, I went for it because of that.

2. I didn't say ****, I said welcome to the playoffs, and even went out on ES and said I quit..........YET, you wanted me to talk...........sooooooooooooo

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 01:25 AM ----------

LL, do what you gotta do man. but sometimes these guys in the league..........I swear....

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 01:28 AM ----------

oh and no, you didn't run those tosses and counters over and over and over again when the other plays weren't working, you still tried to mix it up the first time we played, this time around, you just went with the clutching ones that worked over and over and over and over once you had a lead. Look, when I'm up, I run multiple run plays, different formations, not the same 2 run plays once your up to kill the clock.

I only pinched the line when you came out in a single back flex formation. Never on the run.........I'm not that ****ing dumb. ok, now that I think of it, you did run a 2 or 3 more plays,,,,,,,,,still though, you figured out that the other plays didn't work, so you stuck with the 3 clutch plays for the remaing of the 2nd & 3rd quarter..........so ye, I went for it because of that.

2. I didn't say ****, I said welcome to the playoffs, and even went out on ES and said I quit..........YET, you wanted me to talk...........sooooooooooooo

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 01:25 AM ----------

LL, do what you gotta do man. but sometimes these guys in the league..........I swear....

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 01:28 AM ----------

oh and no, you didn't run those tosses and counters over and over and over again when the other plays weren't working, you still tried to mix it up the first time we played, this time around, you just went with the clutching ones that worked over and over and over and over once you had a lead. Look, when I'm up, I run multiple run plays, different formations, not the same 2 run plays once your up to kill the clock.

1 strong close counter,

2 singleback jumbo power O ( and this i scored a touchdown on, not a counter or toss),

3 i form twins hb power,

4 strong close quick toss,

5 i form tight toss

6 singleback trips wr lead reverse

7 i form twins lead toss

8 i form lead draw (you got a sack on this before my hb got the ball)

9 fb dive

i only had 14 runs.... heres 9 of em.....so i used some of these again......i didnt know we could only run each play once per game.....

EDIT:

and then i had 14 attempts for 126 yards

take away the 42 and 33 yard touchdown runs

that leaves me with 12 carries for 51 yards.....a whopping 4.25 average.....

14 attempts over 3 quarters is 4-5 runs a quarter

cmon man

and remember 1 was a fb dive....1 was a reverse to a halfback, and 1 my qb was sacked before handing off....

that leaves 11 runs over 3 quarters that u said i ran the same 1 or 2 plays........cmon man.......

1 strong close counter,

2 singleback jumbo power O ( and this i scored a touchdown on, not a counter or toss),

3 i form twins hb power,

4 strong close quick toss,

5 i form tight toss

6 singleback trips wr lead reverse

7 i form twins lead toss

8 i form lead draw (you got a sack on this before my hb got the ball)

9 fb dive

i only had 14 runs.... heres 9 of em.....so i used some of these again......i didnt know we could only run each play once per game.....

oh hell no, this I will agree on

strong close quick toss

you came out with this in the 2nd and 3rd back to back, audible to a counter out of this formation

As I stated before, in the 1st, you came out with a few plays, didn't work, found out that this one did, and just ran with it

oh hell no, this I will agree on

strong close quick toss

you came out with this in the 2nd and 3rd back to back, audible to a counter out of this formation

As I stated before, in the 1st, you came out with a few plays, didn't work, found out that this one did, and just ran with it

the default run audible out of new orleans playbook for the strong close formation is a gut run....try again.....

the default run audible out of new orleans playbook for the strong close formation is a gut run....try again.....

Thanks for point out the playbook. Looking at it in practice and in that formation, there is a counter weak out of that formation with a pulling guard from the strong side to the weak. Don't EVEN tell me you were using the madden default audible run because there is a counter, but NO PULLING GUARD. I know for a FACT that every counter had a FB & pulling guard from the strong side. So don't give me that, Saints default audible crap, everyone edits them. Try again....

Thanks for point out the playbook. Looking at it in practice and in that formation, there is a counter weak out of that formation with a pulling guard from the strong side to the weak. Don't EVEN tell me you were using the madden default audible run because there is a counter, but NO PULLING GUARD. I know for a FACT that every counter had a FB & pulling guard from the strong side. So don't give me that, Saints default audible crap, everyone edits them. Try again....

Dude when you audible, theres quick pass, deep pass, PA pass, and run

the run audible when im in that strong close formation is a HB Gut run....if i started with a toss, i couldnt audible to to a counter because the gut run IS the other run.......

Youre probably talking about the play where i came out in a pass out of I form twins.....you pinched your line in, so i audibled to a run outside and scored a td.....i saw a hole to the left, and it worked....you were blitzing and bumping most of the game .......and the other game you lost you got ran on for 269 yards...why wouldnt i try to do the same....

Archived