Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Toshiba 55HX70 55" Projection HDTV-Ready TV and Kindle Keyboard 3G/wi-fi

Champskins

Redskins Brothers and Sisters...

product_125502.jpg

[ATTACH]46133[/ATTACH]

Might be good for a Redskins "Man Cave" or for use with video games since the picture is large (55"). Picture is still great and I bought it brand new a few years back... I am located in Centreville, VA. You will have to pick it up and transport it. (I just had an emergency appendectomy and can not lift anything until January) It was the top of the line back when I worked at Best Buy. You can still buy accessories for it as well. I am only looking to get around $150 OBO for it. (Up front apartment costs :( ) I know its not a flat screen but you'll see when you come to look at it that its actually got great picture and was recently calibrated.

I am moving on Dec. 15th and need to get it out of the house cus I am moving to an apartment which is a lot smaller unfortunately...

reply to this

Thanks

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also,

I have a brand new, still in the package Kindle Keyboard 3G with wi-fi. It is retailing on Amazon for $139. I am only looking for $100. Would make a great Christmas/Kwanza/Hannukah gift.

kindle-keyboard_alt.jpg

Archived