Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"The Redskins are better than you think" Colin Cowherd says

Highway66

Cowherd is a documented Redskins basher. He had a change of heart this morning he said the redskins are better than you think. I believe he is picking the skins over the jets. I agree but I have a redskins bias. just wanted to share Colins quote with you.

Thanks and Go Skins 7-9 or bust

Where is Colin on in the 9:00 hour? I get nothing but snoozy Mike-n-Mike on ESPN radio's site.

Im almost pos he starts @ 9 just not sure what market b/c M&M seems to be on everywhere. I used to listen to him a lot and he always talked about the first hour when he starts at 10....But he actually picked up as the best bet when we played the cowgirls and were getting 7 points or was it 10? I dont remember.

And i think most people hate him on here b/c he speaks the truth....idk i like him

He pisses everybody off at times and he gets great ratings. He's by far the best in the biz.

<edited to comply with forum rules> of the big market teams and traditional NCAA powers while stepping on the little guy is how you win in the national talk radio game. Colin makes no apologies about it.

Why in the world would anyone want us to go 7-9?

I'm not going to be upset if we lose to the Jest since those frauds are not going anywhere either.

Heck I'm hoping the iggles get that record or better so they don't get even more riches in the top 10 next year since they will only need o line help and a def coord.

It sounds like Cowturd said that "the Redskins are better than you think" only to dog the Jets. Backhanded comment. Anyways, I dont know why the Jets front office took away Sanchez's weapons and gave him over the hill receivers. Theyve gotten rid of a lot of players they should have kept. Id love nothing more than to end Rex Ryans season

Personally I think Cowherd is a spaghetti mouth sounding dope. Still cant get over how he dogged Sean Taylor and never retracted statements about him being a thug and that "lifestyle" led to his death. The guy is no better than one of us with an opinion, a platform and a better paycheck.

But as for his Skins talk.......i think its an act. His co-host is a Jets fan, I think he is pumping the skins up cuz we play the jets and he wants to get that chick riled up....nothing more, nothing less. I know he is a Jet-hater so he is just trying to stir the pot and it just so happens it comes across as he is making the skins look good for once. I wouldnt read into it but since the thread is here i figured i'd chime in. From what i recalled Cowterd is a Pats fan but has rooting interest in Seattle. I dont remember him saying he was a Cowboys fan but maybe i missed that show.

We are going to be damn good once we get a QB in house.

This team is so close

I wouldn't say "So Close" but we are close. Our defense is a lot better than what people give them credit for. (stats don't lie) scary thing is next year we'll be even better in that department. Offense seems to be coming around these past 2 games so hopefully that's a sign of improvement. Once we get a consistent O-line and like you said a good QB then we'll be a pretty dangerous team to face week in and week out.

Archived