Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Jerome Simpson Flop

Did you see D Hall's flop on Sunday? It was horrendous. He was standing up straight just fine talking to the ref, then out of nowhere he just falls down grasping his hand or something. It was so bad it was hilarious. :ols:

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 12:25 AM ----------

Oh and while I hate flops, that Simpson flop is awesome. Well played chief. :ols: :ols:

Did you see D Hall's flop on Sunday? It was horrendous. He was standing up straight just fine talking to the ref, then out of nowhere he just falls down grasping his hand or something. It was so bad it was hilarious. :ols:

I don't really consider that a flop. He was arguing something with the ref (probably about a penalty the refs missed). It did look like something happened during the play and he wasn't going to be 100% for the next snap, so he took a knee so he could get a sub in. That happens in sports all the time. Not a flop trying to draw a penalty.

I don't really consider that a flop. He was arguing something with the ref (probably about a penalty the refs missed). It did look like something happened during the play and he wasn't going to be 100% for the next snap, so he took a knee so he could get a sub in. That happens in sports all the time. Not a flop trying to draw a penalty.

Dude stepped on his groin. He was ****ing about it to the refs. They were ignoring him. The two-minute warning was there. He took a knee to make a point. Definitely not flopping.

You can actually get penalized in soccer as well for flopping, believe it or not.

Hockey too.

I think the league will end up fining this guy, and they should. Although I guess I wouldn't mind if they let him off with just a warning, because it was absolutely hilarious.

That was an awesomely bad flop. I don't know about fined, as I'm sick of the excessive fines that are handed out, but he should definitely get a stern warning, and if it happens again, then a fine. I don't want the NFL turning into the MLS or NBA. You're men...go play like men.

That was an awesomely bad flop. I don't know about fined, as I'm sick of the excessive fines that are handed out, but he should definitely get a stern warning, and if it happens again, then a fine. I don't want the NFL turning into the MLS or NBA. You're men...go play like men.

He should be made to wear a pink tutu for the next series :ols:

Thierry Henry never dived or flop.

Haha. Awesome.

I agree with the 'pink tutu' sentiment. Perhaps 'floppers' should be made to wear pink pants so that they can be more readily identified on the field.

In all seriousness, I hope this gets addressed soon. While I love soccer, I don't want our beloved sport to turn into the debacle that soccer matches have become. It's bad enough already with the QB protection rules...

Man, when I started seeing this stuff in the NBA I wanted to claw someone's eyes out. I can't even believe it's going on in the NFL, faking injury is one thing (and I don't really like that either), but flopping is the biggest ***** move.

Definitely fine his ***. I don't want this to become soccer.

Archived