Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever win tix from ESPN980?

HRNY4ZRNY

So I was the 9th caller today so I pretty stoked about the game.:D

Problem is I might not be able to go.:mad:

Does anyone know if these are typically good seats or are they nubby seats like the section 400 seats, very last row I got for donating blood?

I'll will bump this thread later in the week if I can't go.

No....but I once won an XBBox for Count and the Amount. My prediction was that the Skins would lose to the Giants 19-17 and that James Tuthill would miss a game winning FG. That is EXACTLY what happened and Czaban put me on the air with him Monday and announced that he was taking me to Vegas.

Congrats on your tix!

No....but I once won an XBBox for Count and the Amount. My prediction was that the Skins would lose to the Giants 19-17 and that James Tuthill would miss a game winning FG. That is EXACTLY what happened and Czaban put me on the air with him Monday and announced that he was taking me to Vegas.

Congrats on your tix!

Thats awesome and thanks.

---------- Post added November-29th-2011 at 08:05 PM ----------

I won tickets to see Monday Nitro back in the day, They gave me good lower level seats at the MCI Center.

Do you remember the main event?

Was it Buff Bagwell vs. Ernest "The Cat" Miller?

Ok so they should be club seats... What are the benefits of club seats? Anyone know?

I assume that's going to come with a Purple parking pass, which is really close to the stadium. The club level has an enclosed concourse with heat/ac, couches, a cigar bar, and supposedly better food. I believe they have waiter service to the seats. And, after every game, there's a post-game concert/party on the club level. I think the cheerleaders show up to that party.

Archived