Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Pictures From The Seattle Weekend/Game: November, 2011

RonYoungEra

Great pics! The last time I saw a game in Seattle was in the old Kingdome (Veterans Stadium West) and that was a nightmare. Someday I want to experience a game at CenturyLink.

How was the city of Seattle? I've been contemplating a move out there recently.

I've been out there a few times and came close to moving out there until another guy in my department got the job over me. It's a great city, lots to do, and no it doesn't rain everyday lol. I would move out to the Pacific Northwest if I had a chance.....great atmosphere and great people..minus the Seahawk fans. :)

Great pics bodhi! In that first pic, it looks like LL's about to bang your heads together, 3 stooges style :) Looks like you had a great time. Nice turnout at the TG.

---------- Post added November-29th-2011 at 08:13 AM ----------

Great pics! Thanks for hanging out at our soaking wet tailgate party! But at least we won!

Whats up Lori, did you get in any pics?

Yes, had a great time, indeed! Seats were great and AA's TD was right in front of us! My brother actually called a TD to Armstrong exactly before that play! Funny side note: they were giving out Seahawks ponchos to everyone for the game and he started the game with it off and we were up 7-0. He put it on (much to my chagrin) and the Hawks scored 16 straight. I commanded him to take it off for the 4th quarter and we scored 17 straight to win. I think the story speaks for itself. :P

Seattle is a fun city, but I abhor the traffic! The PNW, in general, though, is beautiful and the people are friendly enough!

Here's a photo I took of Moss in '08 when the Skins last played/won in Seattle:

P1010262.jpg Indeed, thinking of ST21!

Hail!

Great pics bodhi! In that first pic, it looks like LL's about to bang your heads together, 3 stooges style :) Looks like you had a great time. Nice turnout at the TG.

---------- Post added November-29th-2011 at 08:13 AM ----------

Whats up Lori, did you get in any pics?

Yeah- but I'm on a couple day work trip, so gonna be delayed getting them posted.

Archived