Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Out of curiosity, anyone give the Giants a shot tonight?

Tom [Giants fan]

Why would you hope the Giants win?

Well, this is a Redskins board. A Giant loss puts Dallas a big step closer to the division title, which in general, makes most Redskin fans want to puke.

I give the Giants a pretty good shot. They have the guys up front to get after and disrupt Brees. The Saints defense is very beatable, wouldn't surprise me at all if the Giants get the win tonight.

And with that said... go Saints!

Of course they have a shot. The Giants went into Foxboro and beat a Pats team that's better than the Saints. The Giants have the weapons to score on offense and a defense that can rush the passer and disrupt Brees. I'm not saying they will win but they'll have a chance. The Giants are at their best when nobody is giving them a chance anyway.

To keep pace with Dallas.

Hail.

I thought everyone on here only cared about the Redskins draft position at this point? It sure seems that way in the Stadium most of the time. A Giant loss would make your SOS weaker and could make for a higher selection, so I figured you would be rooting for the Saints.

On topic....The Giants are always a threat and give them a chance, but still think the Saints will pull it out.

Yeah, I don't see why anybody would say they don't have a shot. The Saints defense could be suspect at times, and as long as the Giants can bring that pass rush, they will have a chance.

However, I hope Sproles goes off tonight because I am trying to break the record for most fantasy points in a game this year. :fingersx:

The Giants defense is more than capable of slowing down, if not stopping Brees and company. The Saints have been very inconsistent this year on offense. The Saints defense has also been inconsistent, so anything is possible. I'm hoping for a Giants win to stifle Dallas and also to help/hurt some people in my fantasy league. :)

I thought everyone on here only cared about the Redskins draft position at this point? It sure seems that way in the Stadium most of the time. A Giant loss would make your SOS weaker and could make for a higher selection, so I figured you would be rooting for the Saints.

Then in that case, I retract my earlier want. Screw Dallas, GO SAINTS!

i'd say the giants lose tonight and sunday and they will then be 6-6 after next weekend :) also, the redskins will win their next 2 game and be 5-7. that leaves them 1 game out of 2nd place in the nfc east.

And more or less totally out of the hunt for the very top guys to fix our most glaring problem.

Hail.

Guess that turned out to be a resounding no!

Can the Giants dig deep and beat the Packers next week in what might be the last realistic barrier between Green Bay and 16-0, assuming Rodgers and company play the remainder of the season?

Even though NY can still control its own destiny by sweeping Dallas, you get the sense that the game against the Packers is somewhat of a must-win. Both the Giants and Cowboys also have another home divisional game, NY vs the Skins and Dallas vs Philly. If you had to pick which game will be tougher for the home team, I'm thinking the Giants will have their hands fuller with us. We'll get a better indication Thursday night (Philly-Seattle), but I'm thinking the Eagles are about to mail it in.

Archived