Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Go Ahead and Crown UNC - 2011-2012 National Champions

Riggins77

Let's face it. Mine and YOUR UNC Tarheels should cut the nets down in March in the NCAA Tourney. Who is gonna beat us? This team is deep, young, but still deep in rotation compared to last year. They don't look as good as the first Roy Williams championship team, but still, they look better than most other teams and will only get better as the year goes on.

I was impressed with Maryland yesterday too. Hopefully they keep it up and beat the ever living **** out of Duke :) I think they are definitley in the NCAA tourney, bubble team but should make it.

What are they doing today???????

Right now..........getting beat Chipwhich lol.........to ****ing UNLV. But its early in the 2nd. We were winning, I put on my Carolina #23 Jordan jersey, then we started getting beat. I ripped it off, tossed it aside, now we shall start winning again. You know, cause what jersey I wear really dictates the entire game and all :P

Right now..........getting beat Chipwhich lol.........to ****ing UNLV. But its early in the 2nd. We were winning, I put on my Carolina #23 Jordan jersey, then we started getting beat. I ripped it off, tossed it aside, now we shall start winning again. You know, cause what jersey I wear really dictates the entire game and all :P

Jersey always makes a difference for me :)

I am rooting for NC to beat UNLV.

Jersey always makes a difference for me :)

I am rooting for NC to beat UNLV.

UNC looks like **** right now and ****ing Mcadoo sucks at free throws, hes worse than Shaq if thats possible.

---------- Post added November-26th-2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

Let's do what?

19528_o.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!! I love it man!

On a serious note, they are projected to win it all. And if they mesh and stay injury free, they have a pretty legit shot at doing it. I'd like to see the Terps make the tourney and get a deep run in it too. Along with FSU. Other than that, I care less about most of the other ACC teams.

I was impressed with Maryland yesterday too. Hopefully they keep it up and beat the ever living **** out of Duke :) I think they are definitley in the NCAA tourney, bubble team but should make it.

I would love to be optimistic but Maryland just lost to Iona 89-63. Iona. So a NCAA tournament appearance would be a gigantic accomplishment for both Turgeon and the team. There is talent there though, no doubt about it.

Pretty sure UNC is about to lose to UNLV lol. I personally really like what I've seen from Ohio State and Syracuse early one, they look loaded.

I would love for UNC to win another championship. When the Redskins suck I usually have the Tar Heels to help me feel better. It's a bit early to crown them. Anything can happen. I like the Tar Heels chances nonetheless.

Exactly how I feel. If it wasn't for the Heels, but sports life would suck lol.

Its a long season, but I still see them as one of the favorites. UNLV isn't a bad team and it was pretty much a home game for UNLV.

Exactly how I feel. If it wasn't for the Heels, but sports life would suck lol.

Its a long season, but I still see them as one of the favorites. UNLV isn't a bad team and it was pretty much a home game for UNLV.

I agree with you.

I'd rather take a loss now rather than later. I feel that the loss will make the team better in the long run.

• 2 months later...

I hate Duke!!! To me they are the Dallas Cowboys of the NCAA!!! I don't think UNC will be NCAA champs this year but as long that Duke doesn't win the championship I'll be happy.

It was a good game tonight and I tip my hat to Duke. We let them off the hook and we didn't shoot very well from the free throw line down the stretch. .

I hate Duke!!! To me they are the Dallas Cowboys of the NCAA!!! I don't think UNC will be NCAA champs this year but as long that Duke doesn't win the championship I'll be happy.

It was a good game tonight and I tip my hat to Duke. We let them off the hook and we didn't shoot very well from the free throw line down the stretch. .

I see Carolina as the Cowboys of the NCAA.....always a lot more flashy and more superstars. Duke is all about team basketball, although tonight Austin carried them.

I see Carolina as the Cowboys of the NCAA.....always a lot more flashy and more superstars. Duke is all about team basketball, although tonight Austin carried them.

For you possibly... But here... It's insane... It's either Duke or UNC... You don't get any other choice...

Archived