Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mitchell & Ness $100 Jerseys

TSmithTheReal#36

Does anyone now how the sizing compares to authentic Reebok jerseys? I have a size 50 Authentic Campbell jersey but I think a large in the Mitchell and Ness is 44. Looking at the D. Green white jersey.

Yeah, any clue as to how these run size wise?

I usually wear a 48 or a 50 in the reebok authentics. the sizing chart on NFL shop (http://www.nflshop.com/product/sizeChart.jsp?productId=1772772) makes it look like the 52 (smallest Joe T. size available) is only a tad bigger than the reebok size 50.

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved my Darrel Green and Joe Theismann jerseys. Both are beautiful! Much heavier material than I thought they would be, especially the shoulders. These definitely seem to run a little larger than all the knockoffs and even the authentics. What a steal for just $100. Normally $225 each. Size selection was not so great, unfortunately. But it's also not very good on redskins.com either.

Thanks again OP for bringing this to our attention!

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I found this website www.jerseysfantasy.com and they haev Mitchell & Ness jersey's, along with many more. The prices on this site are like $17.98 to $35.00. I have had two orders from this website and it is legit. If you buy more then 10, you get free shipping. We just put in a order here at work and it was around $415.00 for 23 jerseys. These are heavy jerseys, double stitch...well they are Mitchell & Ness. I have put a picture up as well. The one of the left I bought for $75 a few years ago. The two on the right, I just got recently from this website and got them both for $17.98 a piece.

[ATTACH]46135[/ATTACH]

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I found this website www.jerseysfantasy.com and they haev Mitchell & Ness jersey's, along with many more. The prices on this site are like $17.98 to $35.00. I have had two orders from this website and it is legit. If you buy more then 10, you get free shipping. We just put in a order here at work and it was around $415.00 for 23 jerseys. These are heavy jerseys, double stitch...well they are Mitchell & Ness. I have put a picture up as well. The one of the left I bought for $75 a few years ago. The two on the right, I just got recently from this website and got them both for $17.98 a piece.

[ATTACH]46135[/ATTACH]

Don't say "it's legit" when they are knockoffs, haha. There is not 1 thing legit about this Chinese retailer. But the quality looked good for you, which is all you can ask when you buy from these places.

Don't say "it's legit" when they are knockoffs, haha. There is not 1 thing legit about this Chinese retailer. But the quality looked good for you, which is all you can ask when you buy from these places.

Where do you think Mitchell & Nesh get there jersey's made. I tell you what you do, you go ahead and continue to give the company's all your money when you think it is worth it to pay those prices. I will continue to get the same quality that you got for $100 for $17.98 and when you and I are sitting at the same table and someone comes up to us and says, wow where did you two get your jerseys, you can say, hey I got mine here for ???? for $100 plus and I will say, I got my here ???? for $17.98. When they will not know the difference, since my has the same tag in it, that says Mitchell & Ness.

This is the biggest thing that kills me about this Blog, all you want to do is help someone out and someone who thinks they know it all has to bust someone's balls for helping out a fellow Skins fan....You won, yours is better because you paid $80 more then I did, CONGRATS

Where do you think Mitchell & Nesh get there jersey's made. I tell you what you do, you go ahead and continue to give the company's all your money when you think it is worth it to pay those prices. I will continue to get the same quality that you got for $100 for $17.98 and when you and I are sitting at the same table and someone comes up to us and says, wow where did you two get your jerseys, you can say, hey I got mine here for ???? for $100 plus and I will say, I got my here ???? for $17.98. When they will not know the difference, since my has the same tag in it, that says Mitchell & Ness.

This is the biggest thing that kills me about this Blog, all you want to do is help someone out and someone who thinks they know it all has to bust someone's balls for helping out a fellow Skins fan....You won, yours is better because you paid $80 more then I did, CONGRATS

1. The OP was pointing people towards AUTHENTIC Mitchell and Ness jerseys.

2. We all know these sort of places exist, and that you take a chance with these places

3. Your jersey's looked good, I did mention that.

4. You do indeed take a chance on quality when you buy from these places

5. By the way, ti's not $17.98, it's $37.98 because of shipping.

6. Oh, and if you dare say they don't have screw ups - you tell me when this jersey even existed?:

http://www.jerseysfantasy.com/Flyers-20-Pronger-Orange-2011-2012-Winter-Classic-With-C-Patch-J-13728/

2. We all know these sort of places exist, and that you take a chance with these places

6. Oh, and if you dare say they don't have screw ups - you tell me when this jersey even existed?:

http://www.jerseysfantasy.com/Flyers-20-Pronger-Orange-2011-2012-Winter-Classic-With-C-Patch-J-13728/

If you look back at my orginal post, I said they are from $17.98 to $35.

If you look back at my orginal post, I also said that if you get 10 or more the shipping is free.

There is an insurance that has to be put on them, so let me clarify for you. It cost me $22.00 per jersey when a few people at my work, placed a order for 23 jerseys. Again, $22,00 for a Jersey that looks as good as the one I bought for $75.00, sounds like a plan for me.

In my mind what I have is authentic, it looks just like the other ones I have.

Was just trying to help people save a buck...or quite a few bucks.

If you look back at my orginal post, I also said that if you get 10 or more the shipping is free.

There is an insurance that has to be put on them, so let me clarify for you. It cost me $22.00 per jersey when a few people at my work, placed a order for 23 jerseys. Again, $22,00 for a Jersey that looks as good as the one I bought for $75.00, sounds like a plan for me.

Hockey Jersey are more, because it is more fabric.

Hockey Jersey are more, because it is more fabric.

Those jerseys are not authentic. The Real Mitchell and Ness jerseys are authentic to the era from which they came, hence the reason the 1991 D. Green jersey has printed numbers not sewn on and the font of the numbers is completley wrong on the jerseys in the pics. I've never seen a Mitchell and Ness Monk jersey either.

If you are cool wearing those jerseys thats fine but I would buy anything that is not officially licensed due to the fact the sizing could be different not to mention I can spot them from a mile away.

Does any one know how their jackects run size wise? I been looking for a "Mitchell & Ness Washington Redskins Burgundy Standing Room Premium Full Zip Hoody Jacket" forever now and I wear XL but all they have is XXL. Im thinking about getting it hoping they run small but I feel that they run big.

resize?sq=140&uid=2621339095

Archived