Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Kolb calls out plays to defenders last week

SuperBash

Maybe Andy Reid named all the plays after delicious sandwiches and cakes and stuff and refuses to change them.

LMAO!

I heard about this yesterday. What a bunch of morons. How do you not change the signals when you play one of your former signal callers? It's just another sign of Philly's ineptitude.

I remember when former Gator QB, Doug Johnson, predicted he would be able to help his defense on audibles before the Falcons played Spurrier's Skins years ago. I believe Spurrier baited the Falcons into believing he didn't change the signals until he got in the red Zone and scored a TD. Johnson was quiet after the game. LOL.

By promising him the starting job in Philly after he was healthy again and backtracking.

Please...anyone who would have benched Vick to go back to Kolb at that point should have immediately fired as a head coach. Vick was playing out of his mind at the time. I guess Gibbs should have rolled into the 1987 playoffs with Jay Schroeder at of loyalty right?

Please...anyone who would have benched Vick to go back to Kolb at that point should have immediately fired as a head coach. Vick was playing out of his mind at the time. I guess Gibbs should have rolled into the 1987 playoffs with Jay Schroeder at of loyalty right?

After Vick got injured, Kolb wasn't playing horribly. Yet Reid still went back to Vick.

;8696051']An interesting scenario to me would be the Eagles not giving Jackson what he wants and he goes to the Cardinals with Fitz and Kolb.

It is interesting to me that the Eagles have long been known as a team that rewards it's own and builds through the draft, yet they're embroiled in what's turning into a nasty contract dispute with D-Jax and cut a number of their homegrown talents in the offseason, including Kevin Kolb (he got traded, but still) and signed a bunch of big name free agents to big expensive contracts. Just a weird juxtaposition.

Archived