Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boots to asses

TK

Wow, I guess “Boots to Asses” really did trend worldwide… surprised there’s been no mention of “lady parts,” haha

If there is a planned trip to Mania... COUNT ME IN!

I never knew there were so many wrestling fans on ES! I'm currently a Sports Media major at Salisbury University-- my dream is to someday be a creative writer for the WWE. Kevin Eck, former sports writer for the Baltimore Sun, just recently became one---I have my eyes set on his former blog, Ring Posts, on the Sun's website--anyone familiar with it? I'm hoping to grab an internship there this summer---that'll be my opening to perhaps restart the blog.

Anyhow… all is understood. I've learned my lesson. Read more, post notta. I'll shut up now...

bootsto268.jpg

Beat me to posting the pick. I know im not the only one that had the kid in them come out last night while foley was talking and rocks music hit.

---------- Post added November-16th-2011 at 04:17 AM ----------

TK just described 99.9% of the.posters on ES. Seriously, there's like three left.

Think there are a few more than jsteelz,tk,and I:silly:

Wait, Mick Foley came back?

Yup. And he got welcomed back for his "John Cena: This Is Your Life" tribute by The Rock giving him a Rock Bottom and promptly walking out of the ring.

"The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if yall don't like me you can kiss the people's ass" People's Champion was on fire Monday night.

Yup. And he got welcomed back for his "John Cena: This Is Your Life" tribute by The Rock giving him a Rock Bottom and promptly walking out of the ring.

"The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if yall don't like me you can kiss the people's ass" People's Champion was on fire Monday night.

Wait, The Rock is really back? That wasn't a one time only thing when he first came back?

Jesus, I haven't watched regularly since WCW was bought out.

Wait, The Rock is really back? That wasn't a one time only thing when he first came back?

Jesus, I haven't watched regularly since WCW was bought out.

From the time he came back til now I've watched RAW every week (fast forward a lot of it that doesn't have CM Punk/Rock in it).

Rock is semi back. He makes cameos via satellite and shows up once in awhile. He and Cena are teaming up at Survivor Series against RTruth and Miz.

If you can find the video on YouTube, I highly suggest watching The Rock's parts on RAW Monday.

The inner nerd in me is showing. :ols:

Archived