Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

blue tooth problems

Burgold

Wonder if anyone else has experienced this or has any ideas. My cell phone blue tooth connection suddenly stopped working. For over a year now, every time I turned on my car it would happily connect and I could call or receive calls easily. Then, for some reason on Friday (it could have happened before this, but that's when I noticed it) the car would no longer connect with the cell phone. I tried erasing and repairing, but they won't even talk to each other. I can't pair it.

At the dealer, they were able to connect it with one of the salesmen's phones, but I still can't. I went over to Verizon and they don't think it's the phone or suggested that sometimes certain phones have compatability issues, but why would that spring up after more than a year of working perfectly?

Anyway, was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences or ideas. I may upgrade the phone, but that'd be a drag as I am content with the one I have and if it is a compatability issue I don't know which phones work well with the car's software.

Archived