Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 tickets to dallas + green parking

drunkterp

Section 452...row one...seats 11, 12, 13 plus green parking

$275 shipped.....

One of these seats is a wheelchair....you can exchange all 3 tickets at customer service...typically I get club level or LL seats in exchange...last game I was placed in LL on the 50 yard line, but most times I am upgraded to club.

Section 452...row one...seats 11, 12, 13 plus green parking

$275 shipped.....

One of these seats is a wheelchair....you can exchange all 3 tickets at customer service...typically I get club level or LL seats in exchange...last game I was placed in LL on the 50 yard line, but most times I am upgraded to club.

Can you shed more light on the exchange process? Do you pay extra for the new seats? Do you have to give a reason why you're exchanging them?

-thanks

No cost to exchange. You can just say I bought or was given these seats and one is a wheelchair seat. I would like to exchange them. They will always exchange them because the wheelchair seats are limited and if someone really needs one they can give it to someone who truely needs it.

I have the tix with me and could meet in dc today thru friday. $240 if we meet. If anyone has questions about wheelchair seat i would suggest calling fedex to have them confirm they will trade it in.

My office is right at NY metro; by ATF and DOJ buildings. Or could meet in Crofton MD after 5.

Archived