Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've always liked the Redskins and their fans........

Tom [Giants fan]

And I'm not just saying that because they are playing the Cowboys this week. That being said, a Redskin win this week would be great. I think you guys deserve a win against them. Seriously, beat them!!!

Good luck this week Skins' fans. I will be rooting for the Skins with everything I've got.

Hail Skins!!!!!

What do you guys think the chances are this week for a Redskin win? It is a home game for the Skins and it is the Cowboys. I would think that the stadium will be loud and rocking.

Thanks for the kind words Tom. What I do know is this. You can throw out 44-7 and 20-9. You can throw out 3-6 and 5-4.

This is Redskins and Cowboys and none of that means anything right now. I'm sure this will be a relatively close game, because the Redskins and Cowboys ALWAYS play close games.

This one will be no different.

I think there's a slim chance at best for a Redskins win. If the Cowboys offense is in sync like it was against the Bills, there's no way we can keep up. And as bad as it hurts to say it, I think most of us know that it's best for the team in the long run that we don't win this game. :(

Well, the last time we played the boys the run game was absolutely shut down and pretty much has been ever since. If we can't run the ball we will not win.

BUT, this is Redskins and Cowboys so I'm sure the game will be a hodgepodge of field goals with a game clinching TD sprinkled in there somewhere. Who knows what can happen

Yeah, so do I.

Right now, I'm grudgingly accepting a lost season and am hoping for us to secure a top draft pick to help this team in the long haul (although a loss to the Cowboys always stings).

Agree.

The whole "I hope your crappy team wins because I like you guys" post probably drives me nuts the most.

None of these posts will be here mid decade when we are winning.

Right now the team is irrelevant and not a threat to anyone.

Agree.

The whole "I hope your crappy team wins because I like you guys" post probably drives me nuts the most.

None of these posts will be here mid decade when we are winning.

Right now the team is irrelevant and not a threat to anyone.

Agreed. I'd rather our team win than be likable.

Thanks for rooting for us this Sunday and I know why you are doing it so it doesn't bother me. I would root for anyone playing the Cowboys also. But I think sadly that the Cowboys will beat this team that takes the field Sunday even though I pray for a miracle to happen. We should have beaten them in Dallas but due to bad mistakes by the offense and defense combined with some questionable calls by the refs gave Dallas the win. It was more the Redskins mistakes than refs and that is the fact. So thanks for the support but just keep on winning if you want to see your team win the division. Miracles and Redskins are too far apart at this point and time.

Archived