Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys on AFN

nonniey

Congrats on heading home. Hopefully you are taking spome much needed R&R.

Thanks for starting this thread. I just got over to Afghanistan this past weekend and had to suffer through the Bills game. You are right. They are even advertising them as the unstoppable force for the game of the week. LOL. Fortunately I was able to watch the Skins game through other channels (my internet over here is a little faster than most). I would still prefer to watch them on AFN though, so those that vote, please continue to vote.

Well I voted for you but I have to ask have these serviceman not suffered enough for their Country and the free world? :)

hahaha. poor guys :(. Why don't we ask THEM how they feel about losing out for a higher draft pick lol. (sorry don't wanna go there in this thread, just messing around)

hahaha. poor guys :(. Why don't we ask THEM how they feel about losing out for a higher draft pick lol. (sorry don't wanna go there in this thread, just messing around)

You know I have deployed over here numerous times now and regardless if we win or lose, it is a morale booster to see your team play while deployed.

Archived