Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maybe they are tanking?

Burgold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, first of all I don't believe they're really purposefully tanking, but... if they were that's how ya do it. Every time you get in scoring territory figure out a way to draw a penalty or let someone loose for an unblocked sack or telegraph your throw and throw late down the middle.

Oh yeah, and find a 1-7 team that can't run and somehow only force one punt.

What's crazy is the Redskins looked pretty good today except when they went into slapstick mode.

I think at this point you got to figure the Redskins are tanking, are cursed, or they're heart breakers. I mean every scoring opportunity they shoot themselves in the foot and every time the Redskins managed to kick a fg the D immediately found a way to let down and let the Dolphins build the lead right back up.

If this isn't being done intentionally it darn well should be.

At this point, I figure it's a tank or a curse. The timing of the mishaps are just too perfect... even Hankerson's injury once he began doing really well.

What did JKC bury in the foundation of Fed Ex Field?

Yup. I mean, there have been some really bad teams over the past two decades (Lions, Bengals, Bills, etc.) but they don't lose like the Redskins. The Redskins have a special flourish with losing. They lose with style.

Either there's some kind of wide spread gambling scheme in Redskins Park or someone's put a hex on this team. There's no way professional football players can lose like that, in the way we've seen the Redskins lose, for twenty years. There's no. ****ing. Way.

13 years ago with a hall of famer at QB, RB, and TE. He's well past his prime, buddy boy.

Well for one, Elway was 0 for 3 in the Superbowl before Shanahan so don't see where you're going with that. Terrell Davis was Davis because of the zone running system. And every coach with Superbowl ring(s) had Hall of Famers on their team...

Yes it was a while ago but he's not dumb, he just has a crappy team with little talent, no real QB and a decade's long mess to clean up. It will take a while.

I wonder if there are a bunch of Dolphins fans watching the game and saying "What are we doing???":mad::mad::mad:

LOL. Somewhere on the interwebz there's a thread on a Dolphin's forum, created by guy named Shula Fins Fantasy, full of fans that are now completely pissed off that they won today.

P.S. I hope nobody takes offense to that...it's a joke.

We just plain stink. I wasn't cheering for a loss today, per se, but am okay with our losing b/c we will get a better draft pick next year and this year is a complete lost cause. Plus, my indifference is much easier on my heart..when Rex threw the INT inside the 20, all I could do was laugh..much easier for me than the alternative...crying.

As an aside, how/why do you get to create a new thread post-game so soon? Are we no longer implementing the "cooling off" period or are you sleeping w/a moderator?

Setting themselves up for a mighty fine QB hopefully

Barkley is fine but what about Luck? If Redskins managed to stink it up so hard (and it may be possible with next 5 they play) , and if by miracle Colts were to win 3 or 4 games, Redskins could conceivably draft Luck

Be still my heart

I firmly believe the Colts are tanking. I don't think the Redskins are because they are just being too creative in finding ways to lose.

Colts are blatant, we've been doing it since the FO admitted to themselves Rex wasn't the answer just being more creative. Either that or our coaches are hopeless game planners/callers. I think they're not hopeless hence I would expect to see us lose in 'bad' ways. Our D gets scored on early with Beck, game over before it starts. Good game planning/calling ;)

I have no doubt that the Colts are tanking. I don't know if we are tanking on purpose, but I do think we are in full rebuild mode. Rebuilding teams usually lose games, even when it looks like they have a shot to win. It kind of looks to me that we are playing like it's a preseason game, where we don't care about the score. We care more about evaluating players. That said, we probably would've won today if Rex didn't throw that pick.

Well for one, Elway was 0 for 3 in the Superbowl before Shanahan so don't see where you're going with that. Terrell Davis was Davis because of the zone running system. And every coach with Superbowl ring(s) had Hall of Famers on their team...

Yes it was a while ago but he's not dumb, he just has a crappy team with little talent, no real QB and a decade's long mess to clean up. It will take a while.

Ok you're also taking me way too literally. it was a JOKE. I know ****ahan is not really that stupid. Jesus Christ..

Archived