Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kicking Discussion--Redskins v Dolphins--Like to Boot the Bottlenoses

Jumbo

Ok guys---this week the "generic" topic discussion threads will be done like the previous weeks with obvious modifications to identify the current game under discussion.

Next week, the idea I told youse guys about that will feature an improved (we think it well be well-received, or at least we sure hope so :pfft: ) format for presenting these general topic threads after the game, while keeping the "cooling off period", will debut.

Thanks for your patience and all your positive support. :)

I think Gano is there. He may never have had any bumps in the road to begin with. We debated whether there were bad snaps/holds for his bad misses, and that could have been the case. I finally feel comfortable with Gano and I hope he's here for the long haul. You can never feel 100% comfortable with 50 yarders, and it was noticeably windy in Miami today. Those were tough misses but they sure as hell had the distance.

By the way he's got the longest in Skins history. Those kicks today were flirting with 59 yards in distance. I dunno what's not to like about the guy. Kicking games fine. Time to move on to the next problem

If we are pinning our hopes to a kicker to win our games, we have already lost. To blame this guy to hit long kicks consistently to keep us in games is unfathomable. How about our offense make some touchdowns, outside of garbage time? Guess that would be too much to ask for.

Archived