Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TSG: Cops: Tennessee Woman Stabbed First Cousin During Fight Over His Bid For "Booty Call"

China

Cops: Tennessee Woman Stabbed First Cousin During Fight Over His Bid For "Booty Call"

A Tennessee woman who said she wanted a relationship--and did not want to be just “a booty call”--allegedly stabbed a male suitor Tuesday night after he became irate when she put the brakes on his attempts to “touch her suggestively,” police report.

Oh, did we mention that the two are first cousins?

wilsonandbrooks.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

A man from West Va and his new bride were on their honeymoon. The husband jumps into bed to wait for his wife to get herself ready. The wife comes out of the bathroom in a sexy negligee and says, ‘Honey, I have something to tell you. I’m a virgin.’ The man grabs his clothes and rushes out of the house yelling at the top of his lungs. He heads straight to his father’s house. When he gets there, his father says, ‘Son, what are you doing here? You’re supposed to be on your honeymoon!’ The son says, ‘Dad, my new wife told me a big secret of hers. She’s a virgin!’ ‘God, son! You did the right thing by leaving. If she wasn’t good enough for her family, she sure as heck isn’t good enough for ours!’

---------- Post added November-11th-2011 at 10:09 AM ----------

And the answer is:

Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky, Maryland Eastern Shore, Tennessee, and West Virginia.

What is places where kissing cousins take on a whole new meaning? :D

Call it what you like. You've outed yourself as one who wants to marry your cousin. Let us know where you're registered.

Bass Pro Shops or Wal-Mart?

Sucks that I lived in WV for 10 years and still know more than you do, doesn't it? Another myth shattered. :ols:

Sucks that I lived in WV for 10 years and still know more than you do, doesn't it? Another myth shattered. :ols:

I readily admit to never having been interested in marrying any of my cousins, hence the need to discover such information never arose.

Is this on the WV driver's test or something?

~Bang

So, this woman was attacked sexually and physically when she said no, she defends herself and then is also arrested because cops couldn't tell who was the agressor because they had been drinking.

Probably because there is more to the story/conflicting stories...

Archived