Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patriots.com: Patriots release DL Albert Haynesworth and TE Dan Gronkowski

Timmy_Smith

Which season under Shanahan will be our first as a legit contender for the Super Bowl?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Which season under Shanahan will be our first as a legit contender for the Super Bowl?

Okay. Now in an ideal world,this is what the thread would like before clicking on it. Source and title. Now in that ideal world,the op would include just why this is so nice to him. That whole more than just one sentence and a smiley thing. That's for starters.

I actually added the link and fixed the title. See if that helps Timmy learn for the future. Should know better though.

I figured you fixed it once you moved it to the ATN. Usually I don't try to be the thread police, but this was kind of blatant disregard of the rules, and I was trying to save the guy from getting a NNT.

You had me going there for a minute. I realized that the TE's were brothers. But the kicker comment made me do a double-take!

Thought I saw it on ESPN, but hey, I'm drunk tonight, so forgive me my sins. Besides, it's the Patriots, not the Redskins.

Archived