Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FFLS - New England Releases Albert Haynesworth (that 5th round we got looks much better now)

HapHaszard

http://blogs.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2011/11/08/new-england-releases-albert-haynesworth/

The Boston Herald is reporting Tuesday afternoon that New England has released defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.

Haynesworth, 30, infamously played for the Washington Redskins in 2009 and 2010, signing a seven-year, $100 million contract with the team in February 2009. He often clashed with head coach Mike Shanahan and was suspended for the team for the final three games of the 2010 season.

click on the link to continue

I really hope he just goes away from football...
He can't. He will be bankrupt in 2 years. He has 2 civil cases pending still. Plus he has multiple properties, a HUGE yatch docked on the Tennessee River in Knoxville, Several Rolls Royces.....

He is the poster child for money mismanagement.

lol so is Shanny still the worst coach in the NFL? Between "disrespecting" the re-benched McNabb and "not working with" the now released Haynesworth, I feel it's safe to say Shanny ain't stupid...

Shanny just wouldn't kiss these guys asses and give in to them like everybody else did before him.

McNabb goes to Minnesota and is benched for the exact same thing that he was benched for here. Haynesworthless goes to New England, probably the best run organization in pro-football, and he gets into a shouting match with a coach after not doing diddly **** for the entire season. New England releases him.

Maybe, just MAYBE....Mike Shanahan DOES know exactly what he is doing? :whoknows:

---------- Post added November-8th-2011 at 04:48 PM ----------

He'll go back to the Titans.

I just read on ESPN a few minutes ago, that they will not look to go down that road again. They have both a new head coach and d-line coach. They want nothing to do with him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4708671/albert-haynesworth-analysis

Sounds familiar?

Haynesworth was benched after he was on the field for one second-half snap, Brandon Jacobs’ 10-yard run. He was dominated by left guard David Diehl on the run and it was easy to question his effort. On the sideline after the play, Haynesworth and defensive line coach Pepper Johnson were witnessed by fans having a heated exchange.

I, for one, have decided this is a great day! The only that would make this better would be if all those "expert" media guys that said how Fat Al would dominate under Belicheat would be shown the replay of their comments for a whole show! McNabb benched and Fat Lazy released and they all said things about Shanny and this team. Hmmmmm Hail Victory for us TODAY!

I saw Haynesworth and Andre Carter getting destroyed by the Giants OL. Such a smart personnel move by the Pats to pick up not one, but TWO of our great former DL. That Bill, such a football genius.

Don't put Andre Carter in AH's boat. Carter was a consumate team player. He gave what he could and had several above average seasons for us. A linebacker he was not and long in the tooth, he may be... but Carter is the opposite of Haynesworth.

Don't put Andre Carter in AH's boat. Carter was a consumate team player. He gave what he could and had several above average seasons for us. A linebacker he was not and long in the tooth, he may be... but Carter is the opposite of Haynesworth.

Carter's actually been the only consistent pass rusher the Patriots have right now. He's got 4.5 half sacks. Looks like a completely different dude playing in a scheme where he doesn't have a Brian Orakpo to compliment him.

I saw Haynesworth and Andre Carter getting destroyed by the Giants OL. Such a smart personnel move by the Pats to pick up not one, but TWO of our great former DL. That Bill, such a football genius.

Carter played well for us on the line. He's just not a linebacker...

Archived