Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should we make a waiver claim on Haynesworth?

SwampEm

We thought 120M was a fair price for him a few years ago. Now we can get him for nothing. It would kind of be like buying back something at the Goodwill that you donated there a few months ago. We can think of the 5th round pick as our tax deduction. Plus it would take a little heat off of John Beck in the newspaper.

This gives us a good chuckle, though. +1 to all those who predicted he would be cut by the Patriots. -1 to all those who said he looked good with them in the preseason and would put them over the top. 0 to all those who didn't care one way or the other.

---------- Post added November-8th-2011 at 03:45 PM ----------

Personally I would love to have us put a claim on him....just to force him to pass a conditioning test before we cut him. After snookering the Vikes for a pick for Randy Moss, Belichik sure has blown it w/ No-go Sink-O and Fat Albert.

On a serious note, no team will claim him because his contract is too heavy for 0 production.

What could've possibly caused you to start this thread? Are you just bored?

i didn't start the thread... did you read the part about me having the NNT tag..... i was just responding to another poster, and i was wrong.... i was banned since 08" and it still hasn't been lifted.... YES 08"!!!!!! for going on a post game rant saying the team sucks..... talk about being punished for stating the obvious! soo no, i didn't start this thread

i didn't start the thread... did you read the part about me having the NNT tag..... i was just responding to another poster, and i was wrong.... i was banned since 08" and it still hasn't been lifted.... YES 08"!!!!!! for going on a post game rant saying the team sucks..... talk about being punished for stating the obvious! soo no, i didn't start this thread

Damn, my bad :ols:

We thought 120M was a fair price for him a few years ago. Now we can get him for nothing. It would kind of be like buying back something at the Goodwill that you donated there a few months ago. We can think of the 5th round pick as our tax deduction. Plus it would take a little heat off of John Beck in the newspaper.

For Shame. Come on man....

Archived