Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Om

Official Game Thread: Redskins vs. Giants

Well, I still think I have hope for this team.

We've learned not to quit.

(Now, if we could just learn not to f*cu up.)

What a tremendous effort even we lost...:notworthy We have the brightest future I've ever seen in a decade...

Originally posted by Manasseh

where did the def go

To the bank, to get some of their money they don't deserve. Then they're off to buy drugs and food. JERKOFFS!

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

This team has a lot of potential but you cant KILL YOURSELF. The Redskins beat the Redskins today not the Giants winning.

Your right Skeletor. It would have been nice but we had 150 some yards in stupid penalties. Taunting (which is a gay rule) false starts ( which is ridiculous in you own house) and other stupid stuff cost us field position and ultimately the game.

Originally posted by skinsanity56

too bad..a great comeback a little late..no reason to hang our heads...had hall only made one of those misses????

Oh, we've got plenty of things to hang our heads over.

Here's hoping we don't get any over-enthusiastic injuries this next week, 'cause I suspect we'll get plenty of motivation from this game.

Everybody's got a good reason to hit the workouts this week.

I can't believe how we fought tooth and nail to get back into the game in the 4th quarter and then in over-time,the defense just laid down. Was fatigue a factor?

Spurrier needs to start shelling out some serious fines for the really stupid penalties.........especiallly the taunting. you know the refs are gonna call it, so just do your damn job and go back to the huddle

Kudos to every SINGLE player and coaching staff for working your tails off.

We definitely need to limit those STUPID penalties next week before we can talk about playoffs.

"17 penalties today,tying a Redskin team record. Maybe Spurrier needs to increase the fines?? "

I believe it was eighteen because of the penalty on the final kick. A new record!!!!

The Giants had 15 penalties and I counted one defensive holding that wasn't called on them. The refs were pretty bad, way too nit picky on both sides. I can't remember the last time I saw so many offensive holding penalties, which often is very subjective.