Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins have agreed to terms with WR David Anderson

Daaskins

from wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Anderson_(American_football)

David Kent Anderson (born July 28, 1983 in Westlake Village, California) is an American football wide receiver he is currently a Free Agent in the National Football League. He was drafted by the Houston Texans in the seventh round of the 2006 NFL Draft. He played college football at Colorado State.

Wes Welker-y type receiver. Decent depth. Would rather see Aldrick Robinson.

Dude i wish we had a "Wes Welker" type receiver on our roster.

Looks like someone that Kyle wanted to bring in. Nothing really impressive thus far in his career maybe a change in scenery........

Has to be taking Stallworth's spot. I wanted to keep him given the need for veteran players even deep in the depth chart. But if he can't catch or consistently make plays, he's expendable just like everyone else that low on the depth chart.

Question: can new guy play QB? If he can get it 15 yards downfield, I feel this should be a serious question...

Shanahan never ceases to both encourage and frustrate you at the same time.

On the one hand he's all but admitting we're in a full blown rebuild. talking about the trials and tribulations of playing the youth. On the other he makes a desperate, win now move which makes even less sense when it's for a below average career vet., presumably because he knows the scheme to help out Beck.

Ridiculous, asinine pick-up.

Hail.

The only thing ridiculous and asinine is you people expecting people to pick people up off the street and having any kind of impact. No matter what position.

If Shanahan hires the fat paper boy from his neighborhood to tryout for OL you people would probably explode with excitement. Get real folks.

The only thing ridiculous and asinine is you people expecting people to pick people up off the street and having any kind of impact. No matter what position.

If Shanahan hires the fat paper boy from his neighborhood to tryout for OL you people would probably explode with excitement. Get real folks.

Not if he was a 28 year old, below average career vet. brought in because he's familiar with the scheme to help us try 'win now', which it's hard to see this move as anything else but.

And even less so if we had developing linemen waiting in the wings, like we do Robinson at wide-out.

The fact that he's now gona' potentially take up a roster slot, immaterial to whether he produces or not, is ridiculous and asinine in itself.

Hail.

Ha. It seems as though that post had some built up angst in it. :)

I completely agree. I think that this is probably more of a teaching pickup than anything else. They have nobody on the team that has run this offense before, and now with Moss out, nobody who really has even spent a lot of time in the slot. So, pick up somebody who has at least practiced in it, and at the best, he produces something, at the worst, he might allow the younger guys to watch him, and learn from him.

Low risk, probably low reward type of pickup. I have no problem.

Archived