Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What If NBA Superstar Kevin Durant Played Football . . . for the Washington Redskins?

RedskinsFanInTX

durantcrownroyalefootballrc.jpg?w=425&h=596

November 3, 2011

by Tracy Hackler

In case you missed it, NBA superstar Kevin Durant dressed up as a football player for Halloween on Monday night. Then the noted Washington Redskins fan went out and displayed to a frenzied throng of onlookers in Stillwater, Okla., that he could more than play the part.

According to The Daily Oklahoman, Durant’s surprise appearance for the Oklahoma State Sigma Nu fraternity flag football team did not disappoint. Durant, playing quarterback and defensive back, scored four touchdowns and picked off three passes.

LINK

Is it bad I've never heard of Kevin Durrant?

I presume he plays for the Thunder being he was upstate in Stillwater, but I've honestly never heard of him.

Does it show I don't care for the squeaky shoe game? *Hangs head laughing.

Hail.

Dude, that is blashpehmous! :)

That is a big story here.... KD is LOVED by this community precisely for reasons like this...can't wait for the lockout to end

Why is he throwing the ball wearing a DB/RB number? Would we do a lot of option with him?

:silly:

---------- Post added November-7th-2011 at 05:05 PM ----------

Is it bad I've never heard of Kevin Durrant?

I presume he plays for the Thunder being he was upstate in Stillwater, but I've honestly never heard of him.

Does it show I don't care for the squeaky shoe game? *Hangs head laughing.

Hail.

He's the best player in the NBA. In all fairness, I don't know who the best Premier league players are but if I heard them named I bet you I've heard of them before.

He's the best player in the NBA. In all fairness, I don't know who the best Premier league players are but if I heard them named I bet you I've heard of them before.

Larry Bird; Robert Parish (seen the Celtics once on TV and they stuck); Magic Johnson; Michael Jordan; Scottie Pippen; Dennis Rodman; Kareem Abdul thingie who fought Bruce Lee and Wilt Chamberlain, due to the Globetrotters are the full extent of my bouncy ball, squeaky shoe knowledge.

Oh, and Bugs Bunny. He's the best player I know. :D.

Hail.

*Edit* Oh yeah, LeBron James too by virtue of Mr Henry and FSG giving him a minority share holding in Liverpool FC,

Wait, forgot Pat Summit. Had a very entertaining discussion with her in an Oak Ridge, TN prosthetic/ orthopedic place she was at with one of her girls, Tamara/ Tameaka something a good few years back. That's gota' give me brownie points surely?

Wait, forgot Pat Summit. Had a very entertaining discussion with her in an Oak Ridge, TN prosthetic/ orthopedic place she was at with one of her girls, Tamara/ Tameaka something a good few years back. That's gota' give me brownie points surely?

Women's basketball doesn't count... unless you enjoy good fundamentals, flannel shirts, and Birkenstocks. :paranoid:

Women's basketball doesn't count... unless you enjoy good fundamentals, flannel shirts, and Birkenstocks. :paranoid:

Birken what now? Man this is a day ..... I now have visions of some medieval torture device so I withdraw my talk with the Lady Vol legend. :paranoid:

Hail.

*Edit* Unless your using 'good fundamentals' as a euphemism, then I'm back and down. :pfft:

I refresh various NBA writers twitter accounts about every ten minutes just praying for a breakthrough. My wife bought me Thunder season tickets for Father's Day last year and I am so ready for it to be back.

Rooting for the Thunder is about 100000 times more fun than rooting for the Redskins :)

Archived