Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Picks, Pats, and Pardons (Week 9)

kleese

Last Week: 6-7

Season: 79-37

Redskins: 4-3

Against the Spread: 16-15-1 (Last Week 0-4)

Lock of the Week: 3-5 (Last Week 0-1)

Last Week's Pats: I got nothing.

Last Week's Pardons: You got a few hours? Wow, where to begin? An absolutely dreadful week both straight up and against the spread. I got ultra-cute with my Redskins-Bills upset and was wearing egg on my face about ten minutes after that game started. I also missed badly on Cobwoys-Eagles and Bengals-Seahawks. EVERYONE missed on Saints-Rams, so I won't beat myself up too bad over that one. I was also on the wrong side of Patriots-Steelers. Ouch for week 8.

This Week's Picks:

Miami at Kansas City: The Dolphins have played their hearts out the past couple of weeks, and still have zero wins to show for their efforts. At some point, you have to wonder if they can keep swinging.

Chiefs 27, Dolphins 13

Tampa Bay at New Orleans: The sigh you heard last Sunday was from Bucs coach Raheem Morris as he watched the Saints fall in St. Louis. Tampa is now assured to get a fully focused Saints team this Sunday. I like the Bucs entering the year, but I've been underwhelmed thus far.

Saints 29, Bucs 23

...................................................................................................................................................

www.edkleese.blogspot.com

Archived