Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins ticket question

Daaskins

Is section 335 standing room only? even though there is a seat number and row listed on the tickets?

Yes, they ripped out all the seats last year to make the party decks on the club level. It is my understanding that you can stand where you want, but if your group leaves and comes back, your "spot" may be taken.

It is my understanding that you can stand where you want, but if your group leaves and comes back, your "spot" may be taken.

Incorrect.

You have a numbered spot to stand in. There's actually 2 standing spots where 1 chair used to be.

Incorrect.

You have a numbered spot to stand in. There's actually 2 standing spots where 1 chair used to be.

Are the numbered spots new this year? Because last year I was there for a couple games and there definitely weren't any numbered spots. The tickets have numbers on them so they can keep track of them, but there are no numbers on the ground or railing that I am aware of. This area is supposed to be for regular club ticket holders too to go out and stand, so I doubt if they would have numbered spots. This was supposed to be a general area and spots were first come first served. If you left, and came back, more than likely your spot would still be there, but not guaranteed.

Archived