Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dro89

Jimmy Smith Leads the BALTIMORE RAVENS TO 7-0

Good game man was close till the end....my d shut you down in the first half..10-7 then you got it going..Rivers has got to stop throwin int's and fitz catches everything..i can't believe i had to challange that he clearly caught it hahaha

Good game man was close till the end....my d shut you down in the first half..10-7 then you got it going..Rivers has got to stop throwin int's and fitz catches everything..i can't believe i had to challange that he clearly caught it hahaha

that last TD that you threw deep i was trying to go over the top with jimmy but i switched to reed instead SMH.. but yea i couldnt figure your defense out at first but in teh 2nd half i finally got it.. great game though.... the road to the SB continues...

that last TD that you threw deep i was trying to go over the top with jimmy but i switched to reed instead SMH.. but yea i couldnt figure your defense out at first but in teh 2nd half i finally got it.. great game though.... the road to the SB continues...

I play alot of base 3-4, bump and run and nickel. Patrick Peterson is really good but Jimmy has ROY locked up. Also i like my safeties Adrian and Kerry they do a good job. I had no pressure on Flacco, i missed one sack...Gotta take it out on STL this next week..i just need 9 wins and i have a playoff spot but i still want to win the division.

I play alot of base 3-4, bump and run and nickel. Patrick Peterson is really good but Jimmy has ROY locked up. Also i like my safeties Adrian and Kerry they do a good job. I had no pressure on Flacco, i missed one sack...Gotta take it out on STL this next week..i just need 9 wins and i have a playoff spot but i still want to win the division.

your corners are phenomenal or at least they played that way in the bump and run this game.. usually i KILL the bump and run when people try it on me.. especially with the speed i have.. but this game they locked me up..

your corners are phenomenal or at least they played that way in the bump and run this game.. usually i KILL the bump and run when people try it on me.. especially with the speed i have.. but this game they locked me up..

There fast so i matched up well...i am really happy at the job my o-line did..i think you sacked me only once right? also that play action td to Fitzgerald was 1 second away from getting rivers killed instead went for a long td. I see why your 7-0, but still feel like i could of won this game UGH...Good luck the rest of the way!

P.S. You and Leap are the only undefeated remaining right?

There fast so i matched up well...i am really happy at the job my o-line did..i think you sacked me only once right? also that play action td to Fitzgerald was 1 second away from getting rivers killed instead went for a long td. I see why your 7-0, but still feel like i could of won this game UGH...Good luck the rest of the way!

P.S. You and Leap are the only undefeated remaining right?

yea i had 3 sacks.. one i got lucky because you didnt expect a corner blitz.. i had to run my defense completely different.. i have a few holes in my game and one is i have no idea how to bat the ball down.. so i get beat deep from time to time and miss close plays..

but your oline did work..

Lofty goals son :)