Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KOIN: Portland woman, boyfriend won't face charges in photos with dead horse

China

Portland woman, boyfriend won't face charges in photos with dead horse

Washington County investigators have chosen not to file charges in a disturbing incident involving pictures released on the internet of a Portland-area woman and her boyfriend with a dead horse.

The 21-year-old woman told Washington County Sheriff’s Office detectives she wanted to “feel one” with a horse, according to a WCSO incident report.

After the horse had been put down and gutted, the woman undressed and crawled inside the carcass of the dead horse and took pictures to prove it.

"At some point you in your career you say yeah I've seen a lot of bad stuff -- you see this kind of picture and you realize maybe you haven't seen everything, " said Washington County Sgt. Dave Thompson.

In addition to the picture of the naked woman inside the horse, there are other photos, including one of the woman and her boyfriend holding what appears to be the horses’ heart. Another shot shows them holding a piece of the horse in front of their mouth – posing as they’re about to take a bite out of it.

KOIN Local 6 has chosen not to release their names.

Arguably the most artistic photo of the group is a picture of the naked 21-year-old, blood-soaked from head to toe, standing over the horse’s body she had just been inside.

Click on the link for the full article and video of the photos.

Washington County investigators have chosen not to file charges in a disturbing incident involving pictures released on the internet of a Portland-area woman and her boyfriend with a dead horse.

Um,....what....the.....****?

Would a court ordered psychiatric evaluation be out of order here?

I guess if they didn't kill it, they're just weird but a pretty huge red flag that they're "playing around" inside a dead horse and enjoying it.

i honestly don't any big deal here.... they were doing a MESSY and blicky job, and then got goofy and got even messier and making fun of what they were doing.... it is gross, but i don't get any feeling that they didn't KNOW that, they were hacking up a huge horse corpse... that is ALREADY gross!

i wouldn't've done it.... but i would've been sitting there with a frozen <bleck? look on my face and moving around like a prissy carictiture.

I thought you would go off when you posted in here, and actually looked forward to it, but then you let me down big time when you finally do. :ols:

I have a huge problem with people taking advantage of other living things that can't take care of themselves, like animals, children and the elderly. What these people did, was actually pretty respectable, other than the weird pictures, but that don't make ya bad and to each their own.

Original.jpg

---------- Post added November-1st-2011 at 10:32 AM ----------

I bet shes a freak in bed.

She looks like the main chick from The Devil's Rejects and Rob Zombie's wife in real life. I bet this woman goes down the path of the serial killers from The Devil's Rejects.

---------- Post added November-1st-2011 at 03:53 PM ----------

They were just playing Star Wars. She was Luke, he was Han Solo, and the horse was the tauntaun. :saber:

I am such a nerd this was my first thought too. "Wait, they did that in Star Wars to keep Luke alive."

Archived