Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

49ers Look-a-Like Thread

Dan T.

Look at the 2 pictures above. Dieon is wearing pads in his pants. Players nowaday where zero pads in their pants. I think the league should make them at least put the minimum of thigh and knee pads in. I don't know how players can leave their legs exposed to injury like that.

Really those pads do little to prevent serious injury. They do help reduce prevent painful - but not debilitating - bruising injuries such as helmets to thighs or knocking knees, but that's about it.

I remember Ed McCaffrey, Broncos wide receiver, used to wear the absolute minimum pads required by the NFL, because he said it made him feel faster. He wore no knee, thigh, or hip pads and wore kids-sized shoulder pads.

1136849530_9899.jpg

Got to hand it to you there. This look-a-like thread doesn't seem that much fun with the way the Skins have been going.

Hey! What's all this laying around stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?

Bobbyst21: What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron? We're 3 and 4. There's nothing to do Look-a-Likes for anymore.

SAli457180: Let it go. It's over, man. Beck sucks the big one.

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

mistasmif: Germans?

Zoony: Forget it, he's rolling.

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard of something to say]

The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[Dan T. runs out, alone; then returns]

What the **** happened to the ES I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest Look-a-Like of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Dan T., cuz the team is losing." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Niners, dead men! Dolphins, dead! Cowboys...

Boss Hogg: DEAD! Dan T.'s right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta ridicule these ****s. Now we could do it with conventional words, but that could take years and cost millions of typos. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

We're just the guys to do it.

Skins FTW: [stands up] Yeah, I agree. Let's go get 'em.

Hog Nose: Let's do it!

blutarski.jpg

Let's do it!

Hey! What's all this laying around stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?

Bobbyst21: What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron? We're 3 and 4. There's nothing to do Look-a-Likes for anymore.

SAli457180: Let it go. It's over, man. Beck sucks the big one.

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

mistasmif: Germans?

Zoony: Forget it, he's rolling.

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard of something to say]

The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[Dan T. runs out, alone; then returns]

What the **** happened to the ES I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest Look-a-Like of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Dan T., cuz the team is losing." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Niners, dead men! Dolphins, dead! Cowboys...

Boss Hogg: DEAD! Dan T.'s right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta ridicule these ****s. Now we could do it with conventional words, but that could take years and cost millions of typos. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

We're just the guys to do it.

Skins FTW: [stands up] Yeah, I agree. Let's go get 'em.

Hog Nose: Let's do it!

blutarski.jpg

Let's do it!

LMAO! I laughed so hard that brought a tear to my eye :rotflmao::rotflmao: I just hope someday I find my ES name in there. Haha good stuff man.

Archived