Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TE Discussion

ExtremeSkins Staff

davis def. has some talent and is our sole weapon on offense.

ill be a bit nitpicky here and say that i dont like that he didnt hustle after the INT and i think his celebrations are often ill timed.

Wasn't it Davis that made the tackle? And got flagged for a Face Mask?

Wasn't it Davis that made the tackle? And got flagged for a Face Mask?

you are referring to the Stallworth INT. i am referring to the pass to Davis that was tipped and caught as the defender hit the ground. a little hustle there and that guy doesnt return it 10 yards further. its just the little things like hustle and maturity that i'd like to see improve from Davis. overall he is a very talented player.

well i guess nobody can make threads (at least i cant lol) but this is pretty important:

per Rotoworld: Redskins TE Davis has grade one ankle sprain

Redskins coach Mike Shanahan revealed at his Monday press conference that TE Fred Davis has been diagnosed with a grade one ankle sprain.

Shanahan said he didn't know if Davis will be forced to miss time, but grade one sprains are typically just day-to-day injuries. Davis will almost certainly miss some practice, but unless the Redskins want him to avoid risking further injury, there's a good chance he'll play against the 49ers. His status will be updated Wednesday.

Archived