Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** it, this is too easy... Pick your favorite damn Bills cheerleader

IONTOP

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Damn I'm sitting here drinking realizing I haven't done this thread this week... And I say to myself "This one might be challenging", and I visit their site, and good god... The amount of talent they have on this squad you can see from the first few pictures... Without further adieu...

These are all REAL CHEERLEADERS THAT'S THE BEST THEY HAVE IN BUFFATORONTO

Check it out for yourself... Buffalojills.net I've seen better Jill's working at Buffalo Wild Wings... I'm sorry in advance...

Jacylyn or something

4528825.jpg

****ing Nichole

4505129.jpg

Stefanie (Apparently there's something in the rafters distracting her)

4489687.jpg

Tayrn

4489692.jpg

Alyssa

4489405.jpg

Amanda V

4489442.jpg

When I was a little kid, my dad always had a saying; "any port in a storm".

IMO, its just not that cloudy yet...

My dad always said "Son, don't you ever give me a grandbaby I can't show off to my friends"

Hence why I never banged a Bills cheerleader

IONTOP, I still can't get outta my head your Cowboys' cheerleader thread. Crack hos and trannies and other assorted cathouse flotsam... Good gracious, that was a thing of beauty! And by "beauty," I mean "not beauty." :ols: But these latest cheerleader threads? Meh. Then again, I guess it's only worth putting together that kind of thread for those Dying Yellow Dogs from DFW.

Finally through all the turmoil and mediocre seasons i now know why im still a Redskins fan. We truly have the hottest women cheering our team on. So when there is nothing else to watch i can at least take comfort that i can fantasize about our women and a winning season.lol. Ive seem some ummmmm, just bad cheerleader pics in your threads. Some to the point where i had to go look for myself, but this group takes the cake. These girls are somethin special.

With that said i picked Alyssa. She seems the less likely to have an STD.

Archived