Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Neild?

Gary Clark Fan

I thought he played very good in week one. Definitely well enough to earn more reps. What else can ya ask for from a rookie? Yet he didnt play like one. IDK.... We're getting younger on the roster but not on the field. I'm sure his time will come though.

The way these darn injuries are piling on he's likely to be a starter before to long.

Your not going to see a NT show up on the stats sheet much and you cant judge their level of play on stats either. Him getting those 2 sacks week 1 was a bit of a fluke. As per other posters he has been getting his snaps and holding his own - for a rookie drafted where he was he has been doing very well and hopefully is gaining a lot from the experience.

Saw him on the field last week. Really hard to know how he's doing. The D as a whole has been producing, so I'm guessing he did his job. On the other hand, they seem to have lost their intensity or something since the bye... the last two games have been a bit painful.

Saw him on the field last week. Really hard to know how he's doing. The D as a whole has been producing, so I'm guessing he did his job. On the other hand, they seem to have lost their intensity or something since the bye... the last two games have been a bit painful.

Yeah, maybe teams are finally figuring us out, and Haslett has to start getting more into his game plan than just all out attack. But I honestly don't think until we upgrade one or two LB's and the back end sufficiently we'll just be a good defense, instead of the great one this group could be.

Hail.

Can't just take Cofield off the field. I am glad we have two good players at nose tackle though. Major relief.

It took quite an exercise is reading comedy before getting to the truth. I think Cofield has played well enough that the snaps he sees are limited. He is playing though and not hearing his name does not mean he is not doing his job. If you start hearing his named called I hope it is for sacks and stuff, not missed tackles.

Archived