Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley on Sports Junkies talks about Jabar Gaffney's.....

brandymac27

Man Cooleys awesome. Love how he says he ONLY wants to play with the Skins. Wants that elusive Super Bowl with the skins. True Redskin right there.

Love to have a beer and watch some games with him while he's out on IR.

And i'm not touching the other topic. Literally. lol.

Dan.... you got me dying over here :ols:

GHH,

And Casey Rabach in his b-day suit gets in the hot tub....and then everyone else just quietly gets up and gets out LOL :ols:

---------- Post added October-28th-2011 at 03:18 PM ----------

Man Cooleys awesome. Love how he says he ONLY wants to play with the Skins. Wants that elusive Super Bowl with the skins. True Redskin right there.

Love to have a beer and watch some games with him while he's out on IR.

And i'm not touching the other topic. Literally. lol.

LOL. Cooley really is a fan of the Redskins. He loves this team and doesn't want to go anywhere.

LOL. Cooley really is a fan of the Redskins. He loves this team and doesn't want to go anywhere.

Exactly. Thats why id hate to see him get traded or cut. I really hope he can rehab the hell out of his knee until next year and comes back with a vengeance. Says he knows the fans(some of them.not me)are calling for him to be cut because of Davis finally being good. I still say Davis isnt better than Cooley on Freds best day. At least the Cooley before he got hurt. Dont know if he can be that man again or not. One can only hope.

Besides if we trade/cut him, who are we gonna have to laugh at? Who else does these kinds of interviews and leaves nothing out. If Casey got in the Hot tub with me i know id be excusing myself as well. lol.

---------- Post added October-28th-2011 at 03:57 PM ----------

Gaffney should try catching with his third arm? It's obvious the other two don't catch very well.

Might at least be able to help him not fumble the ball...I know i wouldnt tackle him. lol, guaranteed touch downs....

I didn't even finish listening to the whole thing and I can honestly say that that is the first time that Cooley has made me actually LOL. I had tears in my eye's.

The guys asking the questions started getting way too curious IMO though. The whole thing just started to get a little weird. Cooley said something like lets just stop there for today, and I clicked off.

Dan, that video is hilarious.

i swear i can recall someone on here recently bragging about how their thread was picked up by a local radio station because it was thought provoking and the radio station talking about it made him feel very special inside.

perhaps this discussion should help him come back down to earth.

Archived