Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiingspadee

Per derek's twitter (lm creator) details of draft console are coming this weekend!!!

*drinks a beer* i wont be there for the draft... enjoy..

yeah because you are pulling a Vinny....but see the sad part for you is YOU HAVE to win. Your like Rex Ryan and Andy Reid. Building dream teams and talking a lot of smack but if you don't win the Super Bowl you look like an idiot

yeah because you are pulling a Vinny....but see the sad part for you is YOU HAVE to win. Your like Rex Ryan and Andy Reid. Building dream teams and talking a lot of smack but if you don't win the Super Bowl you look like an idiot

im coming for that SB nasmad.png

when its all said and done.. this will be raised in the air..

Ray-Lewis-Super-Bowl-XXXV-MVP---Photofile-Photograph-C10053159_display_image.jpg?1272922610

Man if you do not produce a title you will be the laughing stock of the league. The best part is in all my years of experience in online leagues is the loudest ones have never produced a title the first year. The worst part for you is say you win it this year and god forbid this does goes down the road most do and fail within the first 2 seasons then no one would remember or care.

Dro gotta love the confidence but I will eat crow if you win that Super Bowl and say you were right and I was talking out my ass....but I think you are going to fall the hardest.

Man if you do not produce a title you will be the laughing stock of the league. The best part is in all my years of experience in online leagues is the loudest ones have never produced a title the first year. The worst part for you is say you win it this year and god forbid this does goes down the road most do and fail within the first 2 seasons then no one would remember or care.

Dro gotta love the confidence but I will eat crow if you win that Super Bowl and say you were right and I was talking out my ass....but I think you are going to fall the hardest.

let the record speak for its self bro.. LET THE RECORD SPEAK FOR ITS SELF!

Undefeated_Wallpaper_desktop_background_logo_quality5.jpg

let the record speak for its self bro.. LET THE RECORD SPEAK FOR ITS SELF!

Undefeated_Wallpaper_desktop_background_logo_quality5.jpg

You havnt played cinncinati yet.. Get passed your divison and we will see whats up.

Cincy is the only one that somewhat scares me... and i guess you can say the steelers too.. 49ers garbage though...