Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrMoore

***Come On Man!! WTF!!! ****

Just played ****in Dro and his Ravens! And tis MF has All the Ravens star players. Plus Dockett, Ware and some other MFers. Who the fuc would make these trades. I thought someone is suppose to review the trades. This is some bull we should of did fan draft if people gonna stack there teams.

You can't play a desent game againts the raven D.

muahahahahahahahahah MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added October-28th-2011 at 12:08 AM ----------

i sold my soul and entire draft plus half of next draft for these players bro.. its not like i gave up nothing.. seriously..

muahahahahahahahahah MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added October-28th-2011 at 12:08 AM ----------

i sold my soul and entire draft plus half of next draft for these players bro.. its not like i gave up nothing.. seriously..

I real life those trades would never happen. The CAP shouldn't allow it to happen. And by the time the draft comes 50% of the users won't be playing. By the next draft 70% of the same players won't be playing, hell the **** might be over. I ain't mad I guess your one hell of a GM or you beat the system.

I just get tired of playing in cheese leagues!

The trade IMO was lopsided....Cowboys got everything and only lost one player....I think there are too many trades but whatever

+++++++++++

I real life those trades would never happen. The CAP shouldn't allow it to happen. And by the time the draft comes 50% of the users won't be playing. By the next draft 70% of the same players won't be playing, hell the **** might be over. I ain't mad I guess your one hell of a GM or you beat the system.

I just get tired of playing in cheese leagues!

i mean what im saying is how is it a cheese if i got the other to agree to the trades? its not like i didnt give up ANYTHING... i still gave up players.. i still gave up picks.. if they arent here so be it.. but if they are then the trade is what it is.. the guy wants to rebuild.. i overpayed more than the other people that were in on the trade (it wasnt just me)

---------- Post added October-28th-2011 at 12:44 AM ----------

The trade IMO was lopsided....Cowboys got everything and only lost one player....I think there are too many trades but whatever

+++++++++++

it was a win now move for me.. i was fine with the deal.. even though i wanted to keep Jah...

---------- Post added October-28th-2011 at 12:47 AM ----------

The Dockett Deal was a 82 Redding + a 2nd for Dockett 89.. i dont see how thats bad... i got Phil Taylor for a 79 MLB and a 3rd... and i gave the cowboys 3 starters + 3 potential starters for Ware..

I do think trading draft picks should be limited to the draft coming up, not future drafts. Owners rebuilding prob dont realize most leagues only get in 2-3 seasons.

I do think trading draft picks should be limited to the draft coming up, not future drafts. Owners rebuilding prob dont realize most leagues only get in 2-3 seasons.

make a thread with a Vote..

Dro made alot of moves with various teams and individually they were fair trades. Approval was to make sure someone wasnt trading tom brady a 7 th round pick ect. Ravens got ware but gave up alot to make it happen.

Dro made alot of moves with various teams and individually they were fair trades. Approval was to make sure someone wasnt trading tom brady a 7 th round pick ect. Ravens got ware but gave up alot to make it happen.

199549476.gif

he still gave up over 30 points................some D

lol.. it was much tougher than he wanted to give it up though.. mainly because i scored so much.. that and Dre was drawing a Rookie on them.. give me a few games to figure a way to use this D...

Cory Redding 82 rating and a 2nd rd pick for Dockett sounds pretty good to me... there's a trade committee brother..all trades that have been made have been fair.

im assuming this is venting from the L.... it was his first...

tumblr_lnqcfgbduI1qhxr17o1_500.gif

Hahaha you have the funniest gif's and pics you gotta tell me where you get them from! You get me laughing everytime!

most are a mixture from itsbx.com.. the others are catch phrases typed in on google with the word gif behind it.. be amazed at what you can find..

most are a mixture from itsbx.com.. the others are catch phrases typed in on google with the word gif behind it.. be amazed at what you can find..

I am never amazed :) you just seem to find the best ones!!

Yeah, as part of the trade committee, when it comes to judging trades my goal is to make sure there is nothing egregious, not to dictate who could trade for what players (or even stack their teams for that matter). We're all adults, and all agreed to play in this league fairly and hopefully for more than one season, so those who have made a lot of big name trades will suffer the consequences.

Yeah, as part of the trade committee, when it comes to judging trades my goal is to make sure there is nothing egregious, not to dictate who could trade for what players (or even stack their teams for that matter). We're all adults, and all agreed to play in this league fairly and hopefully for more than one season, so those who have made a lot of big name trades will suffer the consequences.

so are you agreeing or disagreeing with my trades?

so are you agreeing or disagreeing with my trades?

I'm saying that I don't necessarily take it as my job to agree or disagree with a trade. Just to make sure people aren't making completely lopsided trades, I don't think any of your trades were unfair or out of line.

I'm saying that I don't necessarily take it as my job to agree or disagree with a trade. Just to make sure people aren't making completely lopsided trades, I don't think any of your trades were unfair or out of line.

so that means your open to talking about Charles Woodson huh?