Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do any of you watch The T.O Show and think, maybe the guy is just misunderstood??

Tarantula

Obviously it is my girlfriend who watches this show...lol, but sometimes I check it out and think maybe, just maybe, T.O is not the man the media shows him to be. He seems very family-oriented, and overall like a very good guy. None of us truly know what happens in the locker room, but what is so wrong with wanting the ball or wanting to win?? I realize sometimes he goes somewhat overboard, but he seems very passionate about this sport, so I honestly don't know why people dislike him so much. I'd go as far as to say I'm a T.O fan, and I really hope the Skins (or another team) gives him one more shot to help them win. Based on his stats in Cinci last season, the guy definitely has A LOT more left in the tank than most receivers presently on rosters as we speak.

Everyone is different when you talk to them on a one on one basis, or get a glimpse at their personal life from afar. So to answer your question, yes, to a degree, but that doesn't change my opinion of TO the football player, since that's all I normally go off of.

Despite the BS, a lot of his teammates seemed to have liked him.

Archived